Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.7.1: Double Resource Weekend!

[DE]Rebecca

- Fixed Fog levels in Orokin Derelict Tunnels.

Eh, what?

Before: Had no problems whatsoever with any fog

Now: The superdangerous tunnels in the Orokin Derelicts (those with the almost-insta-kill-lightnings) are now so insanely dense with fog you can't even see past your feet.... (Not exaggerating here, I'm serious!)

So, what you're saying is that we simply shouldn't be able to pass through there unless we use Trinity with Blessing or something stupid like that? Gee, thanks -.-

EDIT: Well, i found a solution though, disabling "Depth of Field" removes the fog completely for me, so that's a temporary fix at least :)

Edited by Azamagon

Please let us equip all four vault keys. Enough is enough already. Plus they'd have other uses as extra optional hard mode for people who choose the.

ALSO

Letting all 4 dargon keys be equippable could add to Conclave fun. Reducing, damage, shields, and health.

FURTHER

Can we get them displayed in the Squad UI. It would be nice to see them there prior to a mission. It would speed up key wrangling on vault missions. It would be a reminder that you were a moron and didn't take your unused key off before a regular mission. It could be used as a visual check prior to starting a Key using Conclave.

So many good reasons to allow multiple key equip, very few to keep, it locked down and forcing parties of 4. Especially while your netcode is still buggy.