Can we have a Narmer system that mimics the lich system in a way.

I would like the Narmers to take hold of planets and we go there to wipe them out.  Use the lich system to do this with them taking over planets.  After we finish wiping out those Narmer nodes we fight an Archon or a priest as the boss.  Give us loot from the new bounty system in Cetus and Fortuna as a reward.  In other words, Caliban parts, the 3 archon weapon BPs and the mats we need to make them.  Each planet would have X amount of nodes we need to clear before the boss node appear.  So this would be a simplified lich system without all the fluff the current lich system has.  This can give us some post content stuff to do and DE can add more archons this way with their weapon of choice. 

• Like 1

Archons could be that enemy type. Instead of a warframes head being on a shoulder plate like on Lichs:

The warframes body is attached to an Archon type. Could have a few different Archon types that spawn. 

I think that's how it could be implemented but I also think what they could also use this for is introducing the "Stalker Syndicate" that was discussed years ago.

Stalker/Hunhow can hunt them instead which could be how Raids potentially return. 

You collect those shards like in the quest and turn them in for standing, like the with the Quills and Eidolons. 

Both are compelling ways to introduce them. 

Edited by (XBOX)Cram Duahcim
  • Like 1

I remember when playing as Teshin the Typholyst had the same health bar style with a level number as a lich and I was like 'wow, will we get Sentient Liches?'

So, this is a great idea, to see my warframe's decapitated body hunt me with the help of Narmer goons - would finally have some use for the new faction.

Also, yeah, where's my Hunhow syndicate. The giant red grasshopper and his pet Stalker need some love.

Edited by ant99999

Wow! now that would be super cool!

During the quest, when I saw the star chart entirely controlled by Narmer, I assumed we would have to free these nodes to reconquer the system. I felt like this was missing in the post-new-war game and it would be great if it were implemented.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I think some sort of Archon would be dope to use as the next Lich concept, it’d be dope to get the Lich treatment done to Tenno/sentient weapons(After all Archons are supposed to be the combination of the two factions). After all the archons were a cool concept and I feel like they can still be utilized in an interesting way. They can expand on the warframes used to create said archons as well, they can even add custom helmet or skin rewards for your warframe,( similar to how the sister of parvos can have a special ephemera. If you’re wondering how they could introduce archons after the new war , it can be explained that erra created more than those 3 archons and that they were stored somewhere deep in the void and were released by straggling narmer followers.They can even make the requiem missions filled with archon controlled grineer or corpus(they’d have the narmer mind control effects on them of course. Idk lemme know what you guys think, I think itd be pretty cool concept to bring into the game , so if you guys like the idea let’s talk about it , if it can gain enough traction maybe DE will consider. 

P.S sorry for any bad grammar lmao

• Like 1