Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So what's the big reason?

(PSN)SNOWPITYo_o

I wonder why it's so hard to remove things like telos boltace from the conclave. How long has it been now? We've been telling them forever and... nothing, does it take too long to scroll through all that code or sumthin. The new weapons get removed so fast that I don't get why the same can't be done for the older broken stuff. Also makes me wonder why certain, easily balanceable weapons still aren't in conclave.

6 hours ago, (PSN)EI-Ahrairah said:

I wonder why it's so hard to remove things like telos boltace from the conclave. How long has it been now? We've been telling them forever and... nothing, does it take too long to scroll through all that code or sumthin. The new weapons get removed so fast that I don't get why the same can't be done for the older broken stuff. Also makes me wonder why certain, easily balanceable weapons still aren't in conclave.

i completly agree its weird how random new weapons get remove/nerfed but the old weapons/warframe/methods that are still broken still remain such as saryns passive being completely broken, staticors aoe is unbalanced, telos boltace ragdoll, wolf sledge unbalanced, and the list goes on

Archived