Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

On The Topic Of Multiple Accounts

Nantlais

Question

I've recently been having the urge to start a new account to get the feel of how warframe looks like from the perspective of a newbie, I've been here since U7 and as I understand it a lot has changed. Obviously I wouldn't use my second account to abuse the recruitment system. Is it okay to make a second account as long as it doesn't interact with my main?

6 answers to this question

Pretty sure.  A lot of people have started multi-account for just this reason.  I personally haven't played on mine very long because I didn't find the difference or increase in difficulty very noticeable.  I thought about possible trading abuses but really can't be arsed to even try for that because it is just easier to get everything on my main.

I've recently been having the urge to start a new account to get the feel of how warframe looks like from the perspective of a newbie, I've been here since U7 and as I understand it a lot has changed. Obviously I wouldn't use my second account to abuse the recruitment system. Is it okay to make a second account as long as it doesn't interact with my main?

You should be good to go. I haven't had a banhammer rain down upon me and I've had an alt account for a while.