Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XBOX The New War: Hotfix #5

[DE]Megan

XBOX The New War: Hotfix #5

Changes:

• Slightly increased the radius of Caliban’s Fusion Strike.

• Caliban’s Fusion Strike now implodes as opposed to exploding upon full convergence.

• Removed Parazon functionality from a certain character that shouldn't be able to do it.

• Moved one of the Thousand-Year Fish’s to be more visible for those who have completed The New War Quest.

• Added a glow to Ammo stations in the beginning of The New War Quest for better visibility. 

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash related to the Sentinel Mod ‘Spare Parts’. 

• Fixed a crash that could occur aboard a Murex. 

• Fixed a progression stopper during The New War Quest if you escaped out a tileset hole.

• Fixed a rare scenario where a certain mini-boss in The New War Quest could move to unreachable places. 

• Fixed enemies spawning behind locked doors during a mini-boss fight in The New War Quest. 

• Fixed the Teralyst getting stuck on the terrain if you’ve completed The New War Quest. 

• Fixed running out of energy in Razorwing while in Operator results in Titania being permanently small and breaks movement.

• Fixed inability to drop power cells into the gravity conveyors in the Raptor boss-fight.

• Fixed a boss Health bar appearing above a character during the Second Dream.

• Fixed a ‘Skip Cinematic’ popup appearing but not functioning if you button mashed on a controller during a specific part during The New War Quest.

• Fixed the Athodai having the wrong firing sound. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1290701-athodai-has-the-wrong-sound-after-update/ 

Citation

There's some sort of bug on xbox at least dealing with the chat. You have to restart the game multiple times to have access to it. I'm not sure if anyone has submitted tickets on the matter

I got the same problem for 2 days.

You need to delete your save and the reserved space in the manage games menu of your xbox.

When you relaunch the game suddenly it will update properly and it will fix your problem.

8 hours ago, (XBOX)TENTEI JASHUGAN said:

I got the same problem for 2 days.

You need to delete your save and the reserved space in the manage games menu of your xbox.

When you relaunch the game suddenly it will update properly and it will fix your problem.

I performed this deletion in order to resolve other issues.  The chat server connection problem persists for me after doing so, alas.

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

--SPOILER WARNING--

Can you please note your steps to get this crash to occur? 

Yea. So during the mission, "She Gives, We Live" in the New War, once I get on the tower and make my way to the second floor after taking the first teleporter up, my game freezes for a moment once I reach the floor, then crashes a few seconds later. With the recent update, if I speed through it fast enough, I can make it to the 3rd floor of the tower, but then the brief freeze and crash happens again a few seconds after I am able to move my character. Nothing else seems to trigger the crash except for reaching the second (or third if I'm fast enough) floor. I been stuck on it since Thursday night or Friday of last week. Thanks for reply

So no fix for Dojos being broken then?  The update completely trashed my dojo.  I spent a lot of time building things in there and it has all been invalidated because so many things became insanely oversized.  Certain items are bigger than they're actually supposed to scale to, and the textures end up stretched out.  

The parazon on that character was at least interesting.  You made time to rush in to remove that even though it hurt literally nothing and affected nothing, but my dojo is still broken.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived