Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New War: Hotfix 31.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, thurmack said:

How did you NOT fix the controller bug? The game is nearly unplayable with the controls randomly switching to Default and back to Custom repeatedly mid-missions.

That's weird. I'm not having any controller problems. Is your controller being supported by 3rd party software or using the "steam controller support"? Because it would be outrageous if everyone was having the same problem...

Thanks for the continued hotfixes and the brilliant new content!

3 minutes ago, Sub2MyOnlyFaas said:

Still no fix for the Knell and Knell Prime's passive not working after switching to the operator? Thing just breaks until you leave the mission or die-die.

Very much this! As has been reported by numerous players here:

@[DE]Rebecca

Thanks for the hotfix. Now the only thing missing is using the Emissary Suit Collection on "Spoiler Mode 2", all the appearance options available in "Spoiler Mode 2" like we have in the Operator mode and~ not having Sigils half buried in "Spoiler Mode 2"'s model (although this one I suspect its because its a female body and not male)...

6 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

That's weird. I'm not having any controller problems. Is your controller being supported by 3rd party software or using the "steam controller support"? Because it would be outrageous if everyone was having the same problem...

Xbox Elite 2, no steam or third party support, and at least some other people are encountering the bug:

20 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed ability to carry Data Masses and your Primary weapon at the same time - you should switch to your Secondary as intended now. 

This was not a bug this was a faeture... 

Still no fix for bountys broken extra objectives? Corpus hacking boost, control arena ect 

No knell fix? Caliban need more care. 

Yeah, all of my settings screwed up so I had to manually change them back, region chat toggled off, most display settings reset to default, I freaked out and changed my password.

Also, when I'd be talking to Father at the Necralisk, the graphics would bug out to the point where it would close and I'd get a browser window pop up saying it was most likely my rig's fault, went through everything, nothing wrong with my rig.

1) Still orbiter decorations loading too much time;
2) Still there's a 'Catabolyst' radial corrosive attack present on each secondary weapon;
3) Still 'Amar's Anguish' not giving bonus sprint speed;
4) Lotus is still speaking with audio disturbances(better transfer them to Teshin), cmon, we saved her, please let there be good transmission quality;
5) The AMP on Drfiter is still going through his/her arm.

Archived