Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New War: Hotfix 31.0.5

[DE]Megan

I think the last hotfix bugged out bounties when joining a squad - will forcebly load the instance (cetus/fortuna) all over again and dump you at the entrance (this happens while you exit the city and are loading the outerworld environment)

Temp Fix is to run solo/invite only.

Any word on why Judicial Coils are unavailable for a certain character, but Judicial Oculus is? Both are from the same vendor, same aesthetic so Why? Why can't we use them?

I have a suspicion it's because the Judicial Coils extend to the jaw a bit, but you have adjusted Vayas Prime Mask to not clip with all the faces, what is stopping you to give Judicial Coils the same treatment?

If someone from DE monitors this

Well, I'm one of the ones stuck in the archon fight.. and honestly doesn't matter how many hours I played this game. These fights for me are not working. I don't get them down more than 50% before losing the 2nd life. Point.

I cannot even abort the quest, and seriously I WANT to just abort it at this point, because is not funny. So what should I do now ? give up entirely on the game after 11700 hours of gameplay ?

I like warframe, but if I cannot get out of this damn thing I may as well stop playing because it's stressful. Sorry.

Let me abort the quest or someone help me do these 3 things or tone down the damn scenario if one gets stuck. If I knew I would have simply used platinum....

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The New War: Hotfix 31.0.5

Changes:

• Polished numerous animations in The New War Quest. 

Fixes:

• Fixed a progression stopper in the finale of The New War Quest.

• To resolve this we had to backout a previous fix (will revisit for a proper fix):

• Fixed ability to carry Data Masses and your Primary weapon at the same time - you should switch to your Secondary as intended now. 

• Fixed a crash that could occur when mission loading goes bad in Open Worlds.

• Fixed inability to complete the Mastery Rank 24 Test if you had a certain post-New War thing equipped. 

• Fixed some black screens occurring during The New War Quest. 

• Fixed inability to cycle the Profit Taker's current Shield vulnerability with the Sirocco. 

• Fixed Harrow Prime not giving weapon passive bonus (additional shot in the magazine) to the Knell/Knell Prime.

• Fixed Knell Prime not displaying correctly when Dual Wielding.

• Fixed a New War Captura Scene doing unintentional damage to the Operator. 

• Fixed a “table” clipping issue when skipping a cinematic in The New War Quest. 

• Fixed for missing atmospheric FX in the Orb Vallis during The New War Quest.

• Fixed a floating texture in the post-New War Plains.  

• Fixed a script error when using a Specter.

And rare fished nightwave mission with murkray?

35 minutes ago, mazzinia said:

If someone from DE monitors this

Well, I'm one of the ones stuck in the archon fight.. and honestly doesn't matter how many hours I played this game. These fights for me are not working. I don't get them down more than 50% before losing the 2nd life. Point.

I cannot even abort the quest, and seriously I WANT to just abort it at this point, because is not funny. So what should I do now ? give up entirely on the game after 11700 hours of gameplay ?

I like warframe, but if I cannot get out of this damn thing I may as well stop playing because it's stressful. Sorry.

Let me abort the quest or someone help me do these 3 things or tone down the damn scenario if one gets stuck. If I knew I would have simply used platinum....

If It is the one that heals itself, try using smoke and then enter inside to hit It.

thanks. actually tried all 3 and got very edgy.

Now I've beaten the mars one, but I've seen 2 charged shots in all the fight even trying to keep an eye on the meter to do it right. It took a lot of time....

I'm feeling pain at the 2 missing ( serpent + the self heal one ) :(

Sorry disturb i don't speack english verry weel... but idk why wen i trow my glaive prime sometimes it dalay alot for back like 2 3 minust my warframe keep the animation about have it in hand but i cant trow or use. idk if are a bug... well anyways some peoples call someone mom... and Rebecca other mom.... soo i just want let moms know... If Grendell keep sneaking into my mission dkw how invisible and eating my glave prime i'll slap him in hes funking ear just saying... so if Grendel complain about i did slap hes ear both moms know why =/

5 hours ago, Sub2MyOnlyFaas said:

*sigh* I'll just say it again. Could you please fix Knell and Knell Primes' passives not working after transfering into operator mode? You're fixing all the wrong things about it!

5 hours ago, Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

Like others have said, Knell Prime's buff is still broken after transferring to Operator form. I'm hoping to see it fixed in the next patch, please and thank you!

Still broken, tip don't use spoiler mode. :facepalm:

Come on Reb, we all know it's your favourite pistol. :tongue: Put in a good word to get it fixed in the next hotfix, it's been my go to pistol for a very long time now, I'm lost without it. (unless I don't use the spoiler modes)

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a progression stopper in the finale of The New War Quest.

• To resolve this we had to backout a previous fix (will revisit for a proper fix):

• Fixed ability to carry Data Masses and your Primary weapon at the same time - you should switch to your Secondary as intended now. 

To be quite honest, I greatly applaud this decision, and would prefer priorities continue to be fixes for ANY and ALL progression-stopping bugs in The New War instead of towards something so TRIVIAL as "OH NO, it didn't switch away from my primary while I'm carrying a datamass! ANYWAY..."

Natah could literally be dancing naked in a cutscene, in the most immersion-breaking way possible, and I wouldn't care, so long as it means I and others get to finish a quest that otherwise locks us out of all other content if we are completely blocked from progress.

You have my full permission to put the tiny things that don't matter on the back-burner.

Major kudos for every single TNW bug fix done so far! 👍

Archived