Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank you, Tenno. Onward to 2022!

[DE]Steve

Dear Steve, thank you and everyone at DE for giving us this amazing cinematic experience. This quest was phenomenal. It answered a lot of different questions and brought up new questions that we will have to find the answers for in the months and years ahead. 

I can't wait for this holiday season to be over and see what the next crazy ideas are, that you guys want to implement into this game.

The New War quest was the first content i truly enjoyed in a long time in Warframe.

You did an incredible job, some single player games should be jealous about.

I hope you stay on this track (rather than the tedious grindy and boring open worlds).

Well done and happy holidays.

ps. keep your passion steve, it is just great to watch you if you keep rambling about warframe.

This is amazing news that you'll be attempting to reuse the gameplay elements as quite a few of them were compelling, I just hope you find a way to marry these gameplay elements into the game at large, the struggles with doing so for Archwing/Railjack/Necramech/Kdrive are still not fully resolved, (though certainly far better than they were before), that said, I'm super excited to see what you at DE come up with, overall I loved The New War update. I feel like it was the first update that was very hyped but lived up to what it was hyped to be, a big, new cinematic story quest with unique and interesting gameplay, it wasn't without it's flaws but, overall it was pretty great.

This update isn't exempt of flaw in my opinion but it was a real pleasure to do it, it's nice to see you and the team keeping having fun updating Warframe since the beginning, congratulation for this and i can't wait to see what's coming up next. Good job and good holidays to everyone :)

New War was amazing! Really excited to see what comes after it now as well. Thank you to everyone involved for the New War and making Warframe as great as it is. Hope you all have a great holiday and manager to get some much needed rest as well

I am a responsible father in my 50's.  It's been a very long time since a game has kept me up until 2 am.

The twists blew my mind.  The alternative game play was great!  (I love stealth.)  The ending was satisfying...  after waiting for years, I got the thing I needed most out of it.  And I got something totally unexpected, too.

Looking forward to seeing what DE brings us in the next year.

57 minutes ago, Agno3317 said:

I remember being at Tennocon in 2018 when the new war was announced. Excited to see what's next for Warframe. 

Corpus vs Grineer pvp????

I'd love an arena pvp with drifter, dax, grineer soldier and corpus tech as the playable characters. 

I think they could pretty easily balance it. Might need to mess around with numbers a tad since they are now against each other, but the assets are all there already. 

And then reworked (or alternative invasions) where instead of doing three speedruns with my frame, I do one extended mini mission with Kahl or Veso, fighting off the enemy, with a group of allies fighting with me. Would be so cool. 

I generally dont comment on the forums, but i feel like i have to here, the quest was amazing, thanks for the huge and great work that was poured into it, it could really be felt and appreciated going through it! Really looking forward to whatever's coming next!

Archived