Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Requiem Ultimatum not being added to inventory (Fix coming)

3LegHyena

12 minutes ago, 3LegHyena said:

Twice now I have had a Requiem Ultimatum show up in mission rewards at the end of a Kuva Lich fight, but it doesn't actually end up in my inventory. I'm not sure if any other Railjack resources are doing this.

Are you looking in the correct place? It is a gear wheel item, not a Railjack resource.

Yes, but you receive it as a reward at the end of a Railjack mission, so I thought it worth mentioning that I haven't looked to see if any of the other rewards at the end fail to go into my inventory. I've had at least 3 as a reward yesterday while doing hunts, but I still only have 1 on my Gear Wheel, which I've had since before noticing this bug.

Could you next time this happening try to make screenshot or videoproof and create support ticket with attached EE.log file so support will try to understand existing problem?

BTW, after railjack mission you actually went to Dry Dock and got completed mission result screen with requiem award and after that couldn't find it in inventory by using search function, right?

On 2021-12-27 at 2:50 AM, parabashka said:

Could you next time this happening try to make screenshot or videoproof and create support ticket with attached EE.log file so support will try to understand existing problem?

BTW, after railjack mission you actually went to Dry Dock and got completed mission result screen with requiem award and after that couldn't find it in inventory by using search function, right?

I didn't even think of doing this, but I will the next time it happens. And yes I returned to Dry Dock etc.

Bump. I got the same problem. I contacted support but judging from the response there is a miscommunication. They made it sounds like I don't know it has 25% drop chance and I expected to get it on all Lich takedown when that's not the problem. I saw it on the end mission screen but no Requiem Ultimatum added.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Issue : Upon successfully completing the Kuva Lich Confrontation, the reward screen shows that a Requiem Ultimatum was awarded but this was not reflected in my inventory.

This has happened to me multiple times and I have submitted 2 tickets only to receive the standard response of "The rewards from this run were successfully delivered to your inventory including the Requiem Ultimatum." The number of Requiem Ultimatums in my inventory has not changed even after multiple completions of the Lich confrontation event and was "rewarded" with it. No, I have not used any Requiem Ultimatums since at least January 7.

For the record - I am not asking to be reimbursed the ultimatums. I am asking for this issue/bug to be looked at and not ignored.

Note : A work-around to this problem was discovered (and posted in PC Bugs) by :

Apparently, if you equip the Requiem Ultimatum to the Railjack mission you will not acquire further Requiem Ultimatum.

so the temp fix is unequip the Requiem Ultimatum from your gear wheel then get into railjack mission to bypass this bug

Edited January 29 by GeT_TrOlL
grammatic error

Now I'm 3 ultimatums down due to this. After lenghty discussion with support via ticket apparently they will look into it now as despite number of bug reports here on the forums they didn't seem to be aware and took a lot of persuading and explaining to even consider there might be actual bug and not just noob user error.

Video of the issue:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PrFar2_fRM

0:00 requiem ult equipped on gear wheel, showing 3 ults in inventory

3:45 mission reward screen showing ult drop
4:15 inventory still showing only 3 ults

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived