Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't start new war

Maze208

Question

So i wanted to do the new war quest, i need a railjack and necromech for this, i own both. 
Yet it still says i have to own a railjack, i completed the rising tide quest and i can't buy it from the market, so im sure i have one. 
Does anyone know if this is some bug or if im missing something? 

14 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Have you acquired the void key that makes it go? I don't know what the conditions to trigger that are, but you can't start railjack missions until you have that.

i have not done that, however i can't even board the railjack to insert the key nor do i have the quest the grab the key. 

7 minutes ago, Maze208 said:

i have not done that, however i can't even board the railjack to insert the key nor do i have the quest the grab the key. 

Go to your Railjack from Dry dock... you'll get the mission for the key there :)

1 hour ago, Maze208 said:

So i wanted to do the new war quest, i need a railjack and necromech for this, i own both. 
Yet it still says i have to own a railjack, i completed the rising tide quest and i can't buy it from the market, so im sure i have one. 

1 hour ago, Maze208 said:

Okay i solved it, apparently after you do the rising tide quest its not yet done even if it says its done, you have to walk down in the dry dock and then enter to get a cut scene and the quest to get the key.

This is really S#&$ty, its not shown anywhere at all (i found the solution in a youtube comment section over a video with only 700 views)  AND you can still do the Call of the tempestarii quest (Where you ride ur railjack EVEN THO you shoulnd't be able to because you have no key making you think you already have everything you need) and you have to do it after you complete the rising tide quest which also makes you think you don't need to do anything anymore.

Anyway thanks everyone for their help and i hope anyone in the future with the same problems doesn't spend hours trying to figure this out.

44 minutes ago, (PSN)sonickenx said:

my issue is

Something different than what this topic is about, so you probably should've made a new one :P

44 minutes ago, (PSN)sonickenx said:

the confirm word is always wrong i've done newwar, new war, NEWWAR and NEW WAAR but still wont work

Just because, could you share a screenshot / video of this?

NEWWAR, capitalized or not, should be what you need.

Archived