Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saita Prime Suit: Prime Resurgence [RESOLVED]

[DE]Rebecca

Tenno,

We have observed and confirmed a data issue with the way the `Saita Prime Suit` is set up in Varzia’s Wares for this week’s Prime Resurgence Rotation. The item is accidentally giving 2 Hoods, and missing the base Suit.

We will need to do a Hotfix to resolve the issue, which we aim to do before it re-appears in the ‘Last Chance’ week. In the meantime, anyone who purchases it will receive the proper item via script when offices re-open next week. You may also contact Support in the meantime to have the item added.

We apologize for the error, but can confirm that everyone will receive the right item in a week’s time. We are opting to leave it up in the store so players can still obtain parts of the items they want.

Regards!

1/4/2022 Status Update:

Greetings and Happy New Year, Tenno!

A couple updates regarding this issue:

1. A script was completed at 9:27am today to fix accounts that received 2 Hoods and not the Saita Prime Base Suit - you should have 1 each as intended now. We will run the script again when the Hotfix goes live to catch any accounts that purchased from now till then.
  2. On that note, we're brewing up a Hotfix that will resolve this issue entirely - stay tuned!

We appreciate your patience as we get back into gear - yay 2022!

1/4/2022 4:30pm Status Update:

As of 4:30pm ET the script has completed on all Platforms! Everyone who has purchased the Saita Prime Suit from Varzia's Wares should now have the missing base Suit. 

It would be cool to have this as part of the patch as well, I'm not sure if this is planned but New War spoiler following: 

Spoiler

New War Drifter cosmetics, I was hugely disappointed to see just the new prime suit show up and barely anything I'd bought for my other operator. Saita Prime suit is one of my favourites, I understand from a design perspective it's getting the suits to work on a different physique of character like the option to add prime details on tennogen stuff for example. Apologies if this has already been brought up. 

19 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno,

We have observed and confirmed a data issue with the way the `Saita Prime Suit` is set up in Varzia’s Wares for this week’s Prime Resurgence Rotation. The item is accidentally giving 2 Hoods, and missing the base Suit.

We will need to do a Hotfix to resolve the issue, which we aim to do before it re-appears in the ‘Last Chance’ week. In the meantime, anyone who purchases it will receive the proper item via script when offices re-open next week. You may also contact Support in the meantime to have the item added.

We apologize for the error, but can confirm that everyone will receive the right item in a week’s time. We are opting to leave it up in the store so players can still obtain parts of the items they want.

Regards!

thanks for looking into this issue :) i was wondering where my chest part went and this makes me happy that you have seen the issue and are going to fix it

3 minutes ago, Hammett5050 said:

Please fix 'void dash' while using Drifter (Operator works well). When you use 'void dash' (shift+space) and immediately use normal 'dash' (shift), he gets stuck and keeps spamming dashes uncontrollably.

Huh... using the same button for both sprint/roll and crouch is probably part of your issue.  Definitely something they could fix, but something you probably shouldn't be doing in the first place.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno,

Regards!

Thanks =) For the quick PSA. 

Archived