Saita Prime Suit: Prime Resurgence [RESOLVED]

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno,

We have observed and confirmed a data issue with the way the `Saita Prime Suit` is set up in Varzia’s Wares for this week’s Prime Resurgence Rotation. The item is accidentally giving 2 Hoods, and missing the base Suit.

We will need to do a Hotfix to resolve the issue, which we aim to do before it re-appears in the ‘Last Chance’ week. In the meantime, anyone who purchases it will receive the proper item via script when offices re-open next week. You may also contact Support in the meantime to have the item added.

We apologize for the error, but can confirm that everyone will receive the right item in a week’s time. We are opting to leave it up in the store so players can still obtain parts of the items they want.

Regards!

Thanks =) For the quick PSA. 

Hi Rebb and DE team. It would be nice if we can have all the clothing options for operator on the drifter. For example, I bought the Harrow Prime Accesories and they can be use on the drifter but not the Zephyr ones that I have too. That being said, not only prime accesories but all clothes that are already on the operator.

Please consider

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Stomno said:

Hi Rebb and DE team. It would be nice if we can have all the clothing options for operator on the drifter. For example, I bought the Harrow Prime Accesories and they can be use on the drifter but not the Zephyr ones that I have too. That being said, not only prime accesories but all clothes that are already on the operator.

Please consider

this!! I have all the clothing for my operator but only one item or drifter I also have the accessories from the revenant Mephisto pack and they are all gone except the head piece

• Like 4

3 hours ago, (PSN)Namdreh said:

It would be cool to have this as part of the patch as well, I'm not sure if this is planned but New War spoiler following: 

Hide contents

New War Drifter cosmetics, I was hugely disappointed to see just the new prime suit show up and barely anything I'd bought for my other operator. Saita Prime suit is one of my favourites, I understand from a design perspective it's getting the suits to work on a different physique of character like the option to add prime details on tennogen stuff for example. Apologies if this has already been brought up. 

Spoiler

Wait, so the saita prime suit works on the drifter?

• [DE]Megan changed the title to Saita Prime Suit: Prime Resurgence [RESOLVED]
  • [DE]Megan unlocked this topic
  • [DE]Rebecca locked this topic