Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saita Prime Suit: Prime Resurgence [RESOLVED]

[DE]Rebecca

On 2021-12-28 at 9:52 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno,

We have observed and confirmed a data issue with the way the `Saita Prime Suit` is set up in Varzia’s Wares for this week’s Prime Resurgence Rotation. The item is accidentally giving 2 Hoods, and missing the base Suit.

We will need to do a Hotfix to resolve the issue, which we aim to do before it re-appears in the ‘Last Chance’ week. In the meantime, anyone who purchases it will receive the proper item via script when offices re-open next week. You may also contact Support in the meantime to have the item added.

We apologize for the error, but can confirm that everyone will receive the right item in a week’s time. We are opting to leave it up in the store so players can still obtain parts of the items they want.

Regards!

Thanks 

it does not, the only suit that i know of, that works on both the operator and drifter is harrow's. it's imho the only suit that looks good on the drifter, not that they have many other options. my favorite suit though is commodore arms/legs/torso with saita head, i guess it makes sense that they can't wear the same clothes but i don't have to like it.

3 hours ago, Myscho said:

And sadly, male Templar suit is garbo same as Bishamo where female version is more detailed

I wouldn't go as far as to say it's more detailed, the only difference I've noticed is that the female version has slightly different arms... the female arms are the same on both sides while the male ones are asymmetrical. I kind of like it tbh but I can see how it would be disappointing to expect one thing based on the pictures & getting another. 

5 hours ago, (XBOX)MIGHTY MAXAM 87 said:

Once u on that, wanna fix the Vayas Prime facials as well maybe ? Currently the mask and occulus pieces are in the opposite category, tia

right quite a few opr cosmetics r broken but while yer at it still waiting to hear if those other main issues geting fix ? like the entire archwing control configuration tab missing ? the control configurations to placement of decore being fully broken and the ' fine tune '  or constrained function that was originaly left on dpad fully missing ? remove all decore being bound with other control binding ?? like seriously why is that even a bind to button it should be a in hud option like polychrome

On 2021-12-29 at 6:52 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno,

We have observed and confirmed a data issue with the way the `Saita Prime Suit` is set up in Varzia’s Wares for this week’s Prime Resurgence Rotation. The item is accidentally giving 2 Hoods, and missing the base Suit.

We will need to do a Hotfix to resolve the issue, which we aim to do before it re-appears in the ‘Last Chance’ week. In the meantime, anyone who purchases it will receive the proper item via script when offices re-open next week. You may also contact Support in the meantime to have the item added.

We apologize for the error, but can confirm that everyone will receive the right item in a week’s time. We are opting to leave it up in the store so players can still obtain parts of the items they want.

Regards!

ty

On 2021-12-28 at 3:52 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

1/4/2022 Status Update:

Greetings and Happy New Year, Tenno!

A couple updates regarding this issue:

1. A script was completed at 9:27am today to fix accounts that received 2 Hoods and not the Saita Prime Base Suit - you should have 1 each as intended now. We will run the script again when the Hotfix goes live to catch any accounts that purchased from now till then.
  2. On that note, we're brewing up a Hotfix that will resolve this issue entirely - stay tuned!

We appreciate your patience as we get back into gear - yay 2022!

On 2021-12-28 at 3:52 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

1/4/2022 4:30pm Status Update:

As of 4:30pm ET the script has completed on all Platforms! Everyone who has purchased the Saita Prime Suit from Varzia's Wares should now have the missing base Suit. 

Archived