Open Letter to the Warframe Community and Digital Extremes regarding The New War and reactions to it.

4 hours ago, (PSN)Elvenbane said:

It is not in my experience, what is the overload function? You can just hold the trigger until the bow fires on its own (because that's the only thing I did), the boredom just lasts longer.

I really did just stand in the smoke, hold trigger until the bow fired on it's own.

... Yeah, I believe you know I didn't ask you about it... I don't know, maybe because you already completed the quest...

I mean, with such a detailed explanation, I can only assume that you already completed that quest... And I can also assume that bows are not your weapon of choice...

... Moving on...

2 hours ago, (NSW)asbestosisgood said:

without the big hits, seemed i never can get the edge

Hmm, I see... But do you actually hit more frequently?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Raanab said:

I don't imagine they wouldn't have that option on the switch though, on PC it's in options/Controls and just labeled "Toggle Sprint" click it to that and rather than hold down the stick to sprint you click the stick and that turns on/off sprint.

Assuming the Switch defaults are the same as PS, toggle should be the default...

3 hours ago, (NSW)asbestosisgood said:

And I will try that tactic tommorow. It's at least a variation on the same theme. Up to now it's looked( to me) that i pop, smoke, stand still  and still get whomped in the middle of it.  But gonna try it.

Best of luck! Don't worry about the bow gauge, keep things simple for yourself and just keep an eye on your health. When your health gets to 50% just run. When you get a little distance away, start looking for something in the environment to keep between you and the archon until you are fully healed.

• Like 2

On 2022-01-21 at 11:55 PM, (NSW)asbestosisgood said:

And I will try that tactic tommorow. It's at least a variation on the same theme. Up to now it's looked( to me) that i pop, smoke, stand still  and still get whomped in the middle of it.  But gonna try it.

And I did try it, pop smoke stand still Boreal just swatted me?  also it seeemd as soon as i came out of the smoke ,Boreal, well  "was behind me".... I am kinda sticking with Boreal as got to struggle ( only twice out of  a ton of tries).  I think though that in my mind now i am stressed to hell just logging on knowing what is in front of me.... not sure. Given I am stuck in a loop of the same 3 only , how I practice,relax gain some confidence , but hey [iiwii].  I will also add, "I swear when i am in the approaches to the "battle ground" as it were, I move faster smoother and at least every 3rd hit it FULL RED CRIT 114 damage and leaving energy balls....soon as i get in the arena ..."feels like" I am walking in treacle. But that may well be me now convinced it is. Just feels weird.  sigh.

Edited by (NSW)asbestosisgood

Just now, (NSW)asbestosisgood said:

And I did try it, pop smoke stand still Bpreal just swatted me?  also it seeemd as soon as i came out of the smoke ,Boreal, well  "was behind me".... I am kinda sticking with Boreal as got to struggle ( only twice out of  a ton of tries).  I think though that in my mind now i am stressed to hell just logging on knowning what is in front of me.... not sure, given I am stuck in a loop of the same 3 only , how I practice,relax gain some confidence , but hey.  I will also add, "I swear when i am the approcahes to the battle ground" as it were, I move faster smoother and at least every 3rd hit it FULL RED CRIT 114 damahe and leaving energy balls....soon as i get in the arena ..."feels like" walking in treacle. But that may well be me now convinced it is. Just feels weird.  sigh.

As Tom Jones once sang...."Please release Let Me Go".  lol

On 2022-01-22 at 3:32 AM, (PSN)Elvenbane said:

Assuming the Switch defaults are the same as PS, toggle should be the default...

Best of luck! Don't worry about the bow gauge, keep things simple for yourself and just keep an eye on your health. When your health gets to 50% just run. When you get a little distance away, start looking for something in the environment to keep between you and the archon until you are fully healed.

Thank you...but sadly not a good report from yesterday.   I swear once i get into 2the arena" I move at 1/3 rd speed and running feels like sprinting in space....  and Boreal  is 50% of the time behind me and gives me another slap.  Also and checking something here. I need to come to a stop before healing will trigger ?  Seems so with me.