Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mote Amp and Mote Prism have different Mastery gains/Duplicate in Profile Equipment Tab

Hiiguera

Wasnt quite certain what catagory this would fit in most but, as title reads:
I've maxed the Mote Amp, and as shown, the Prism is Max Rank, however... The Amp is only just shy of Rank 29, despite the Gilding and maxing already being done, and you cannot gain any more experience on it, once the Amp is maxed. Meaning unless the bug is fixed, you have to craft and gild a second Mote Amp, just to squeeze out that last bit (assuming that works.)

unknown.png

Additional Note: They seem to have fairly different stats for some reason? Some wildly different, at that...
unknown.png   unknown.png

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2022-09-13 at 9:19 AM, Brianwugoodjob said:

Searched around on the web, seems like the prism and the mote amp (one you get automatically from onkko) are different. You can get the original mote amp again from onkko as a blueprint.

I have the same problem. I bought the original mold from Onko (we only produced it using metal) but it did not have any effect.

• 1 month later...
On 2022-01-04 at 10:52 AM, Hiiguera said:

Wasnt quite certain what catagory this would fit in most but, as title reads:
I've maxed the Mote Amp, and as shown, the Prism is Max Rank, however... The Amp is only just shy of Rank 29, despite the Gilding and maxing already being done, and you cannot gain any more experience on it, once the Amp is maxed. Meaning unless the bug is fixed, you have to craft and gild a second Mote Amp, just to squeeze out that last bit (assuming that works.)

unknown.png

Additional Note: They seem to have fairly different stats for some reason? Some wildly different, at that...
unknown.png   unknown.png

This bug is still present. In theory I have gilded and maxed both my original Mote Amp and another amp built with Mote Prism, however it shows I have maxed the prism only while the other is stuck at level 1. So I have just wasted an hour levelling up. 

Archived