Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New War: Hotfix 31.0.6

[DE]Megan

The New War: Hotfix 31.0.6

Changes:

• Another post-New War Quest item is available in Simaris’ Offerings for those who sell theirs.

Fixes:

• Fixed the Saita Prime Suit from Varzia’s Wares (Prime Resurgence) not giving the base Suit, and instead giving 2 Hoods. 

• We ran a script this morning to fix accounts that didn’t receive the Saita Prime Suit and will run it again now that this Hotfix is live to catch any accounts that need resolving. Original PSA can be found here.  

• Fixed a rare crash that could occur on the login screen if the previously logged in account was at a different The New War Quest stage.

• Fixed Virtuous Arcanes not functioning for a post-The New War character. 

• Fixed inability to complete/progress Challenges in the Plains of Eidolon after you’ve completed The New War Quest. 

• Fixed incorrect Rescue Target Transmission name if you’ve completed The New War Quest. 

• Fixed Orb Vallis Jailers not dropping Data Keys or being marked the second time you had the Rescue Bounty stage at the same location in one session.

• This fix did not fully take. We've reopened the issue and will investigate for a fix.

• Fixed Excavation Cell Carrier spawning issues in Open Zones after completing The New War Quest.

• Fixed the Knells unlimited ammo not functioning after you've Transferred to the Operator.

• Fixed Unstable Lunaro shots no longer entering the goal. 

• Fixed a T-pose moment during The New War Quest. 

• Fixed overly bright FX on a post-New War acquired weapon. 

• Fixed missing glow FX on the Dual Kamas Prime.

• Fixed missing ceiling in The New War Quest if you skipped a certain cutscene.  

• Fixed weapons not functioning after rapidly casting the Dispensary ability via Helminth Subsume. 

• Fixed deactivating Caliban’s Razor Gyre while in the middle of a dash resulting in your altitude becoming stuck.

• Fixed seeing a ghost of the Star Chart on certain PCs. 

• Fixed seeing a LOC string when trying to create a Mod Link to a modular weapon and that item does not have a Catalyst applied to it.

• Fixed Invite and Gift name entry box having an excessive character limit.

• Fixed some Resources displaying a purchase quantity when in reality you can’t purchase it. 

• Fixed seeing white explosion FX when a Crewship explodes in Railjack. 

• Fixed a script error that could occur related to Caliban's Passive.

Thanks.

Oh oops, you forgot Caliban changes... man I thought that'd be pretty high up there. 

• Horrific energy economy
  • pointless 1, but needed an ability to remove
  • cast speed
  • too high strength requirement, please make it 185ish for full debuff so we have some build diversity
  • AI of the summons is atrocious, I'd rather the not attack at all and did their job; I should never lose my shields after spending that much energy

Just a few suggestions. Please don't let him become a Yareli/Grendel/Hydroid/Inaros ... no frame should have to sit there unused. 

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed weapons not functioning after rapidly casting the Dispensary ability via Helminth Subsume. 

Thank you so much for finally fixing this, this was super annoying to deal with. 

Changes:

• Another post-New War Quest item is available in Simaris’ Offerings for those who sell theirs.

That makes two changes that I personally responsible for in this update (the one above was only reported by me and this one I was the only one who noticed), 

• Fixed inability to complete/progress Challenges in the Plains of Eidolon after you’ve completed The New War Quest. 

•  

Is there a chance other than using a taxi to go to the previous iteration of the plains and Vallis? Stuff like Loc-pins and and a scannable are behind newly placed structures in the new versions of these open worlds.

Fixed overly bright FX on a post-New War acquired weapon. 

Wonder if the explosion fx for nightwatch napalm will ever be tuned down to be more in line with other explosion fx.  As well as fixing the Akarius explosion fx as client.

Another thing, can the warframe arsenal twitch extension Api thing please be updated to include baro's latest mod offerings? (I think this only includes primed ammo stock)

3 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

Is there a chance other than using a taxi to go to the previous iteration of the plains and Vallis? Stuff like Loc-pins and and a scannable are behind newly placed structures in the new versions of these open worlds.

I played with a friend that didn't have new war yet and if hes host I get old PoE.

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed Orb Vallis Jailers not dropping Data Keys or being marked the second time you had the Rescue Bounty stage at the same location in one session.

THANK YOU! This bug has been bothering me so much in the last month!

Archived