Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New War: Hotfix 31.0.6

[DE]Megan

Oh wow, the Knell was finally fixed eh? Im just really hoping this includes fix for the Prime as well, riiiiiiiiiiight? RIIIIIIIGHT?
Anyway, imagine bringing a new Prime Access just only to have it critical issues in it and fixing it several weeks later. Yeah well, then you wonder why less and less people support you.
And fixing the AMP Arcanes on the "post-The New War character". Its been 3 weeks......yey thats great, but next time maybe fix these earlier? You know?

13 minutes ago, Inquizitor said:

Oh wow, the Knell was finally fixed eh? Im just really hoping this includes fix for the Prime as well, riiiiiiiiiiight? RIIIIIIIGHT?
Anyway, imagine bringing a new Prime Access just only to have it critical issues in it and fixing it several weeks later. Yeah well, then you wonder why less and less people support you.
And fixing the AMP Arcanes on the "post-The New War character". Its been 3 weeks......yey thats great, but next time maybe fix these earlier? You know?

You need to chill out dude. I was also sad that Knell Prime and the arcanes were bugged on release, but this is not the only thread where you act in this way. Yeah, it shouldn't have released bugged, but mistakes can happen and DE fixed it as soon as they could. Do you think game devs are not allowed to have holidays? It kinda seems like it... This bug was  minor considering the scale of the update, so I cannot fault them too much for it. 

Also we all knew that the bug was connected to swithing to operator, so ... you know ... I just didn't do that and enjoyed the gun as much as I wanted.

Btw.. it's absolute nonsense that they are losing support. It's the other way around. Warframe is (and rightfully so) in the best state it has been in years. Nidus prime access was the most purchased access in the history of the game. It had record peak during the tennocon, had a huge peak in december and we got some of the best updates in 2021.

So chill. 

"Finally a hotfix, now surely they will fix the Plains/Vallis performance like how it was before TNW" haha, what a fool i was to expect that. Both still run like ABSOLUTE TRASH, let's not even mention the single-digit framerate when you get near the Sentient structures or pilot Necramechs. Verdilac? Nepheri? Korumm? NO WAY i can farm these weapons or a second Caliban with how bad the game runs. Not mentioning the general performance EVERYWHERE seems to have taken a hit, especially Earth missions. Don't even want to imagine Drifter's Camp.

Can we get the game to run well, like it did before TNW? Thanks. I used to recommend WF to people because it ran well on anything.

2 hours ago, DLOArceus said:

"Finally a hotfix, now surely they will fix the Plains/Vallis performance like how it was before TNW" haha, what a fool i was to expect that. Both still run like ABSOLUTE TRASH, let's not even mention the single-digit framerate when you get near the Sentient structures or pilot Necramechs. Verdilac? Nepheri? Korumm? NO WAY i can farm these weapons or a second Caliban with how bad the game runs. Not mentioning the general performance EVERYWHERE seems to have taken a hit, especially Earth missions. Don't even want to imagine Drifter's Camp.

Can we get the game to run well, like it did before TNW? Thanks. I used to recommend WF to people because it ran well on anything.

For mission  3-5/5/ (Defend the Area)  must use Recommend Necramech Voidrig,otherwise nope chance for complete mission.I tested every mission  from Narmer Bounties work perfect on Earth-CetusPOE/;Venus-Fortuna/Orb Vallis

90% from players when don t use  correct build =failed  solo/squad

It is important who is behind the keyboard

21 hours ago, Drex83 said:

Hey there, I just wanted to see if you guys could take a closer peek at the Virtuous Arcanes more I'm not entirely sure these are actually working right still "post-new-war" as we're saying, though it might be isolated to shotgun-style. Now, I will be straight with you and say I have not tested this with a ton of amps, but, I typically use Virtuous Fury with my Shwaak/Pencha/Juttni amp, with 20% status chance. This amp is "shotgun" style so it should have status functionally working "pellet" style. So that being said, I typically am used to getting Fury to proc every 1 to maybe 3 or 4 hits at most, maaaybe up to 5. However, I'm noticing in operator mode I... think it's right? But post-new-war as we're saying, it's taking more like 1 to 10 or 12 hits.

When I noticed this happening, I took out my amp that has the flamethrower style (Lega) prism, to post-new-war stuff. This has a high 46% status chance, and was proccing heavily, as expected. So I think this issue in particular, might be isolated to Shwaak, or maybe other amp bursty prisms too, I don't know, but it does not feel like the proc rate is close to normal on my often-to-go-to Shwaak which is weakening it quite a lot since it's a bit reliant to that.

Something to test for sure, though the type of status calculation shouldn't differ with Shwaak versus something like Raplak as they both have a base "pellet count" of 1. The funny business generally happens when you have multiple pellets, regardless of punch through stats or much else. As for Lega procing heavily, it is a beam and this is normal for beams.

As stated, I may give this a go when I finish work and see how my two Schwaaks perform - gotta remember that 20% status on a weapon (amp or not) that fires that slowly with a single pellet is not going to be the most reliable status spreader, such is the nature of RNG.

Edit: Let alone that it's only a 20% chance to proc the Arcane at max rank - even in the best cases that works out to around an average 4% chance to proc on any one shot.

On 2022-01-04 at 8:03 PM, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Orb Vallis Jailers not dropping Data Keys or being marked the second time you had the Rescue Bounty stage at the same location in one session.

This is not fixed I'm afraid. Just tested it with my usual squad.
There was a single leftover Data Key from the first bounty (the Rescue bunker was at the same location) but no new Data Key carrier mobs spawned in the second bounty. No bonus for us!

On 2022-01-04 at 2:32 PM, [DE]Momaw said:

Looking into it. Just so we're all on the same page though,  it's not "any" knockdown.  Somebody else reported this issue to me and my first attempt to repro was getting ground-slammed by a Heavy Gunner... which doesn't cause this to happen. Try to add as many specific details as possible in bug reports, because words like "any" or "all" can be inaccurate and misleading. 🙂

What seems to happen with this bug(although I have no idea on Yareli's bit with it because I've not encountered it before with her)is that it seems to happen most commonly when playing as a client, and it involves using spoiler mode "while knocked down" since the rest of the squad sees the player who is bugged lying on the ground, but bouncing around as if they're playing normally. 

EDIT: having looked back at the train of posts about the Yareli bug there though, it looks like I may be referencing a different one, but which is likely related.

On 2022-01-04 at 3:03 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Orb Vallis Jailers not dropping Data Keys or being marked the second time you had the Rescue Bounty stage at the same location in one session.

• This fix did not fully take. We've reopened the issue and will investigate for a fix.

Just a heads-up that we're re-investigating this issue - thanks! 

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Just a heads-up that we're re-investigating this issue - thanks! 

Hey Megan, small thing to ask real quick about a possible/request QOL!

Are we able to get a "Mute" button for Lotus?, so repeated talk, like in Bounties and Relic hunting, isn't going on all the time, even if some wish to remain with spoiler mode off!  

14 hours ago, Bathynomus said:

Also can you stop giving aya from relic packs? There's literally nothing more for me to buy, so it's just waste.

DE probably forgot that the relic packs were only for you. 💤

On 2022-01-04 at 3:06 PM, XHADgaming said:

That makes two changes that I personally responsible for in this update (the one above was only reported by me and this one I was the only one who noticed), 

🙄 🙄 🙄 Yeesh🙄 🙄 🙄

On 2022-01-06 at 7:44 AM, Bathynomus said:

Also can you stop giving aya from relic packs? There's literally nothing more for me to buy, so it's just waste.

Oh no, my heart bleeds for you. They should totally inconvenience the thousands of players who likely enjoy receiving a little extra Aya from relic packs just to make you happy. 🙄

I'm not certain it was this update or a previous one.  Default colors on frames are now white after applying a color set to a frame.  To reproduce:

1. Equip another frame.  Create a "Look" link.
  2. Switch to your target frame.  Apply Look link.
  3. Decide you've done something horrible, select the default colors reset icon (either on a part or on the whole frame).  

Many of the parts will now be white instead of the default.  This is particularly noticeable on Primes since the default "gold" turns white.  Switching frames, exiting warframe, does not fix.

Archived