The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Double Resource Weekend?

Unrelenting

Double the resource but crap for rare drops. Before the double resource i used to get like 6-12 Neurodes, 4-10 orokin cells every od up to wave 30-40... guess what i tried 2 times today first run netted me 0 of anything(well except like 45k nano's thanks for that btw-.-) second run netted me 2 neurodes.... something is seriously fracked up here!

Double the resource in this case does not mean double the drop rate right? It means you get 2 neurodes instead of 1 this time. 

Then it's just your bad luck.. You could have gotten 16 neurodes though (Based on your previous runs of 8 neurodes before this 2x res weekend)

Just FYI, they changed the RNG algorythm recently. See details here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/128402-rng-algorithm-bugschanges/

The drops should obviously reflect the change. Maybe the rare ressources finally became... rare.

I'm not saying it is good or bad, neither i'm right. I'm just trying to find and explanation for your feeling of a drastic change.

Edited by Yaer

Just FYI, they changed the RNG algorythm recently. See details here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/128402-rng-algorithm-bugschanges/

The drops should obviously reflect the change. Maybe the rare ressources finally became... rare.

I'm not saying it is good or bad, neither i'm right. I'm just trying to find and explanation for your feeling of a drastic change.

It's a good thing isn't it? Rares and commons are now what they were supposed to be, rare and common. And the new RNG simply removes all chains of bad/good lucks. 

I'm sure if OP plays a few more missions, he will not see such disappointing results consecutively :)