Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Poor Useless Eyes...

hyperkayak

The camera takes WAY too many things too seriously.
It should only close-up on your frame when it really needs to, like to not be in a wall, or behind a door, or... can't think of anything else.
Now it just treats EVERYTHING as super-duper gameplay-breaking vision blockers and treats them accordingly.
The result? Camera focus jumping wildly between Normal and Colonoscopy modes, whenever there is something behind you, even if for only a split-second. This is very common in heavy melee, to the point where it becomes disorienting, frustrating and possibly HARMFUL. It even occurs when a melee animation temporarily "clips you through" an enemy.
I'd rather have a charger behind visible, and possibly conceal part of my frame, then this seizure-fest.

I agree. I also agree we shouldn't be clipping through enemies when using melee.

Not real clip-thoughs, only animations going into each other, without the characters actually changing position.

Although ancient arms make stuff really interesting, as you can walk all over them when they're extended.

This results in:

-"Climbing" the ancient, not hitting anything.

- Ancients catapulting themselves upward when you're right in front of them and they miss.

This. They should just make the Sentinels transparent if the camera gets too close.

I think sentinels are small enough and can share the screen with us, but would be helpful in a few situations.

Also, did anyone notice that melee attacking enemies on the ground has been broken since U9?

You just do the animation without moving and then hit NOTHING. And in a lot of cases, you can't afford to take that long and hit NOTHING.

AND there's no way to stop it.