Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New War: Hotfix 31.0.7

[DE]Megan

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed sometimes spinning uncontrollably when completing certain Mastery Tests. This also fixes the same scenario happening to the Warframes Displayed in the Personal Quarters when visiting an Orbiter. 

RIP to one of the best inconsequential bugs out there always a treat seeing you spin after completing an MR test. The spinning in MR tests and the warframe display in the quarters are related? It makes sense but that is crazy those two are related.

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Vaykor Sydon's Radial Blind special attack not functioning.

• Please note that due to changes in the way the Melee system works since this weapon was originally designed, you must be in “Exclusive melee mode” to use the Blind special attack. You can engage exclusive melee mode by holding down your Switch Weapons button. In this mode, your Aim button blocks with melee rather than instantly switching you back to a ranged weapon.

Well that is a "fix" to something that I have seen complaints for in a long time. 

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Vaykor Sydon's Radial Blind special attack not functioning.

• Please note that due to changes in the way the Melee system works since this weapon was originally designed, you must be in “Exclusive melee mode” to use the Blind special attack. You can engage exclusive melee mode by holding down your Switch Weapons button. In this mode, your Aim button blocks with melee rather than instantly switching you back to a ranged weapon.

Wait What GIF - Wait What Dog - Discover & Share GIFs

Hello.. can i get the updates where i can use my teenager’s operator suit to be used on my drifter please? I mean the prime version one that i already bought before new war. And the hair on drifter doesn’t stick to it’s scalp. It’s basically bald drifter wearing wig

4 minutes ago, DunKaN64 said:

So, no Eidolon Plains rivens fix? The game won't accept the fact that I have a shotgun riven to do in the Plains, because it doesn't recognize it equipped :(

I believe this is more to do with the post-war plains not being the same plains that the challenge is looking at. for now you can replay sayas vigil to get to old pre-war plains. should be fixed though obviously.

Can we ever expect the Void or endless missions to be relevant again? Bounties have a unreasonable higher dropchance/time than any endless in void for Aya. Giving us no option than to basically repeat the same bounty 100th times, if you enable Aya drops in other parts of the game make them at least kind of similar so that farming elsewhere than bounties is not a complete waste of time which at best implies the illusion of choice while if you think about it there is none.

Or make Aya Drop from enemies like the Hemocyte dropped relics so that we are able to compete  with bounties in other missions by farming as actively and concentrated as possible

vor 33 Minuten schrieb darthsoverus:

And no buffs for Caliban's first skill 😒

A range, base damage, lower cost and mechanical buff at the same time are unlikely, the ability is as much useable as  valkyr's first skill, in other words, even if they buff the damage it is still likely going to be utterly useless coz DE wont push it far enough to be actually useable outside of Hydron at best

Archived