Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New War: Hotfix 31.0.7

[DE]Megan

There are still some outstanding Conclave problems that have made it into the game a while ago. The following are just a subset, but they're high on the list:

• Telos Boltace -- could simply be disabled if not reset to its pre Old Blood behaviour. It's been over two years now. Ragdolls on players should never have been a thing in a mode that limits CC to slows, impairs and knockdowns. In some cases it can even break the maps. E.g. here the player just keeps falling for over a minute until a reset happens:
    Spoiler

N2Ogr6z.png

th1xSDB.png

tYb1Vgz.png

305EkJ8.png

WiPoa1a.png

In other cases one can get stuck in the geometry or even land outside the map entirely.

• Wolf Sledge -- its throw has it all: very high damage and range, retained the super-fast Glaive wind-up, homing projectile, knockdown, AoE explosions (both automatic and manually triggered) and can melee block while throwing, negating 100% of incoming shots in that direction. Here's an example clip.

• Fall-off bug. Causes a lot of shotguns and snipers to deal PvE damage (min. fall-off) instead of the originally balanced numbers. Has been reported numerous times over months. Latest here:

Spoiler

• Saryn's passive + any electric weapon. A bug introduced with the damage type rework makes it possible for Electric procs to refresh themselves. This gets exploited by some to get an unavoidable damage source which ultimately just kills without being able to do much about it. Especially problematic with AoE like from Castanas.

There are more problems, but these are some of the worst offenders right now. People would already be happy if you just disabled e.g. Telos Boltace and Wolf Sledge if you don't want to take the time to fix the bugs/balance properly.

57 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Vaykor Sydon's Radial Blind special attack not functioning.

• Please note that due to changes in the way the Melee system works since this weapon was originally designed, you must be in “Exclusive melee mode” to use the Blind special attack. You can engage exclusive melee mode by holding down your Switch Weapons button. In this mode, your Aim button blocks with melee rather than instantly switching you back to a ranged weapon.

Oh.... I have been talking about this bug with some other Tennos and it's fixed. Nice.

Maybe you could fix https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Amalgam_Furax_Body_Count - it doesn't knocks down enemies anymore (it applies blast but blast doesn't knocks down enemies anymore).

Thank you for fixing the Void Blast issue!

Also, I look forward to operator/drifter changes in general this year. I think a lot of players feel like there could've or should've been more changes in this regard for post-New War players, so I hope that this is a top priority.

operators can no longer use their amp while carrying keys in disruption (probably applies to data masses and power cells as well)

please look at removing ambassador, ghoul saw and other weapon parts from the miscellaneous tab in the foundry and placing them in their respective weapons tab

I'm so happy, maybe now, after 1 and a half year, I can solo Cambion drifts bounty with my Nekros!

• Fixed Cambion Drift Defense Bounties counting friendly NPCs as enemies (Pets, Necramechs, etc) which negatively affected the mission. 

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Please note that due to changes in the way the Melee system works since this weapon was originally designed, you must be in “Exclusive melee mode” to use the Blind special attack. You can engage exclusive melee mode by holding down your Switch Weapons button. In this mode, your Aim button blocks with melee rather than instantly switching you back to a ranged weapon.

Well that surely took a bit too long, but actually glad it is fixed now!

hace 9 horas, [DE]Megan dijo:

• Fixed Vaykor Sydon's Radial Blind special attack not functioning.

Can you guys make it so that when you press the heavy attack button, it releases the blind (if available), even when using the regular melee/rifle mode?, nowadays with the new melee system a very small portion of players use the only melee mode (because primers/better synergies exist now) and it just seems too inconvenient to change to only melee to use a passive that isn't available at all times.
thanks for the fix btw!

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Exterminate enemies spawning too deep into the Plains of Eidolon caves where they couldn’t maneuver to the front of the cave. 

👀 !!!

👀 !!!

•  

• Fixed Void Blast and reloading not functioning if you have a post-New War Amp and Vazarin’s Guardian Shell enabled. 

YAY !!! ♥️ 

Fixed not seeing your equipped post-New War character in your Profile.

• We’re looking into other players not seeing it.

Why is this classified as a "Fix" ?  I wasn't aware it was even a Bug .. 👀

•  

• Fixed ability to carry Data Masses and your Primary weapon at the same time - you should switch to your Secondary as intended now. 

So this fix was Reinstated.... That's a Shame... It was so convenient too...

Alright... Uhm.... This was definitely an interesting Hotfix....Thanks 👍 !!!

The New War: Hotfix 31.0.7

Fixes:

Have you fixed bounties instantly failing during "seek and destroy" stages?  You know, the mission-critical glitch that's been around for a year?  If not, could you at least acknowledge that you're working on it?

can you not make it show both drifter and operator? you spin around them. Franky i wish it was more like the loadout out screen from MGV, because it shows your vehicle(mech), your helicopter(landingcraft), your companion, and character. no pressure on being extreme :p

Thanks for the hotfix, great work.

Though I have one massive complaint, let us please have an option to leave our Helminth Abilities where we placed them, dragging them with the config now is a PAIN IN THE ASS. I like to test out different configs on a test config without messing up the ones I already have setup, which is useless now because the Helminth Abilities get moved as well. :(

12 hours ago, charles7ii said:

Just change back the "support" player that mod config will swapping with helminth ability please... its more like backstab.

Yes I fully concur.

It would be great if someone could fix profit taker, it's super busted, it skips phases so sometimes you can kill it in 20 seconds which is actually great.  The main issue is the legs health resets sometimes multiple times in a phases so instead of having to kill 4 legs you have to kill 12 or more, it's incredibly annoying and cant possibly be hard to fix since it just started a few patches ago.

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Optimizations:

• Made micro-optimizations to reduce hitches in DirectX 12 on PC.

• Made micro-optimizations to load times on PC when using DirectX 12 .

• Made micro-optimizations to game startups.

• Made minor bug fixes to DirectX 12 shutdown. 

• Fixed flickering shadows in Open Zones when certain Transmission played and you had Enhanced Rendering enabled.

• Fixed Exterminate enemies spawning too deep into the Plains of Eidolon caves where they couldn’t maneuver to the front of the cave. 

• Fixed occasional crash when rapidly opening and closing an Inbox message from Lotus. 

• Fixed viewing your Operator Equipment in a Relay preventing Transference from working once you leave the configuration screen.

• Fixed Cambion Drift Excavators being destroyed after a Host migration, resulting in having to abandon the Bounty. 

• Fixed Dropships attempting to fly into caves in the post-NW Open Zones.

• Fixed Cambion Drift Defense Bounties counting friendly NPCs as enemies (Pets, Necramechs, etc) which negatively affected the mission. 

• Fixed Void Blast and reloading not functioning if you have a post-New War Amp and Vazarin’s Guardian Shell enabled. 

• Fixed a post-New War Amp not staying in your hand when performing a Void Blast.

• Fixed Grineer NPCs in Cambion Drift Bounties not disappearing after the Bounty was failed. 

Street Fighter Yes GIF

on deimos vaults for the pit puzzle, i was using the "spoiler mode 2" and picked up the throw part and took a min to actually throw and after it disabled the amp. i couldn't shoot the amp anymore. I still had access to void blast so i could complete the vault door. 

Archived