Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Staying relevant

ree4er

Ive been a long term player for a while now with multiple accounts and clans and today I look at everything and I'm like what am I doing. Like there's literly nothing nothing left or a true purpose or excitement for me like grinding is pointless for I'm over stocked on everything and I look at all the dailys n everything they do is rerun like I know what to expect when baro comes around. I've been trying to find something to keep me entertained but I can't fight the fact that I'm board with Warframe and it hurts to say this because I love the game.and I personally have put alot of time into the lore and having the best of the best gear for competitive play. Maybe if clan wars was thing it help but I'm to the point where I'm just gonna give away the clans n loot cause there's nothing here for me. I'm looking into other games . I added this part "after much thought if clans could compete tht would for sure give new purpose as that's all we are looking for after the game is over.  PURPOSE 

Archived