Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I like conclave it can be fun when everyone knows there doing. But honestly its shown no love and DE already knows this but that isn't why im talking about it. During the new war u got to play grineer and Corpus. Why not add a pvp mode with grineer vs corpus and make it have large credit rewards to make it not a useless mod like conclave. Or add a infected mode where corpus and grineer try to survive infested until a rescue ship comes and if u die u play as infested a mode purely for fun. And the 3rd, de once was gonna make a become the stalker mode but that didnt come. I think it would be cool if u could invade other players lobby and 4v4 them in railjack. Where u can invade each others ships. Have epic space battles etc. Railjack is actually very balanced which some people dont realize and pvp railjack would be very cool. Specifically invading peoples games, on certaint missions on planets you could indicate it as a pvp invasion zone bye making the node purple. Also this is a good time to mention ever since the pool for arby got increased endo has come less. You get more endo from steel path arena then arbratrion bye over double. This could be a nice touch to that as a reward. Making endo a reward somewhere in there would also help the new players alot specfically with grineer vs corpus because both sides have a fair chance to win as long as u dont break the mode with mods or keeping newer players from playing with everyone bye having some sort of player progression pvp advantage. That is bad. You could ad skins like fart night... Oops meant fortnite (its trash but they make $ so i cant 100% hate on success). Making it fair and rewarding is probably the only way people will play it considering its just for fun and alot of stuff in warframe aren't XD sometimes idk why i play ig its just because i have so much time into the game already 3.7k hrs, 2k is shown in game . Sorry for the paragraph but i want to share with someone. Feeling like people are listening even tho they probably aren't... it feels nice still.

First of all... https://writingcenter.unc.edu/tips-and-tools/paragraphs/
Your post reads like a giant run-on sentence. Lots of sentences in a row =/= a paragraph. You need to have an idea of what you're writing and as you go into different topics change to new paragraphs. But you don't really even need to use paragraphs while on a forum. Just break up your ideas so it is easier to read.

Second, none of the stuff you've suggested is in the game because it takes time and resources to create game modes. Coming up with random ideas is easy. Implementing them is not. We don't need a random PVP mode featuring the gameplay gimmicks of New War. We also don't need Railjack PVP.

As we've learned, Conclave was a major failure. I seriously doubt DE will be investing much into PVP. This isn't a PVP game and as more content it gets less likely they'll jump at the opportunity to re-balance everything just so PVP can work well. 

Don't forget... Warframe is a buggy mish-mash of half-brained ideas. PVP just doesn't work for games like Warframe.

40 minutes ago, (PSN)DemonKingNaoaku said:

I like conclave it can be fun when everyone knows there doing. But honestly its shown no love and DE already knows this but that isn't why im talking about it. During the new war u got to play grineer and Corpus. Why not add a pvp mode with grineer vs corpus and make it have large credit rewards to make it not a useless mod like conclave. Or add a infected mode where corpus and grineer try to survive infested until a rescue ship comes and if u die u play as infested a mode purely for fun. And the 3rd, de once was gonna make a become the stalker mode but that didnt come. I think it would be cool if u could invade other players lobby and 4v4 them in railjack. Where u can invade each others ships. Have epic space battles etc. Railjack is actually very balanced which some people dont realize and pvp railjack would be very cool. Specifically invading peoples games, on certaint missions on planets you could indicate it as a pvp invasion zone bye making the node purple. Also this is a good time to mention ever since the pool for arby got increased endo has come less. You get more endo from steel path arena then arbratrion bye over double. This could be a nice touch to that as a reward. Making endo a reward somewhere in there would also help the new players alot specfically with grineer vs corpus because both sides have a fair chance to win as long as u dont break the mode with mods or keeping newer players from playing with everyone bye having some sort of player progression pvp advantage. That is bad. You could ad skins like fart night... Oops meant fortnite (its trash but they make $ so i cant 100% hate on success). Making it fair and rewarding is probably the only way people will play it considering its just for fun and alot of stuff in warframe aren't XD sometimes idk why i play ig its just because i have so much time into the game already 3.7k hrs, 2k is shown in game . Sorry for the paragraph but i want to share with someone. Feeling like people are listening even tho they probably aren't... it feels nice still.

Those were all great ideas! I would like them too. Thanks for sharing.  Also dont mind that guy you don't need to have proper English or writing to share great ideas! I read what you wrote just fine and I think people would enjoy your ideas if they ever came to warframe! 

53 minutes ago, (PSN)DemonKingNaoaku said:

But honestly its shown no love and DE already knows this but that isn't why im talking about it

I can totally understand that. I would only have interest in RJ space battles and a PvEvP mission (see Gambit in D2).

Archived