Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nox damage is randomly absurd

(PSN)Skytt__

I've been farming regular missions on Helene, Saturn the past few days, and suddenly today there have been some issues with the Nox enemies being outrageously overpowered.

One game, one of them had a poison death cloud that did ~500 damage per tick (it usually does 10-20 or so, not enough to really be noticeable).

One or two games later, a level 29 Nox two-shot the defense objective on wave 13. I saved the video to see just what the hell had happened after the mission failed screen popped up. Defense objective from 3295 shields 20750 health to 8853 health to dead in basically one second.

Not cool.

8 hours ago, (PSN)Richtel79 said:

Nox is a pretty tough hunk and his poison cloud! But he's no problem at level 29! Were you alone in the mission? What frame and gear did they have? I mean it's just defense what needs to be protected! I had the stalker on sedna hydron he destroyed the defensive target with one hit!

I've just been running a nekros with a kuva ogris for orokin cell farming while leveling other gear in public games for this. All it takes is it showing up while I'm reloading and there's nothing I can do. It's not all Noxs, though, that's the problem, there's just some wild chance that one of them will randomly do 15,000 damage per shot and end your game in less than a second.

I had a stalker oneshot the objective a long time ago as well, but I chalked that up to being in a really low level mission.

That sounds like an out of the ordinary bug, it's odd that a level 29 Nox does so much damage! When I get a chance I'll try to reproduce it on Helene! Mhhhh only yesterday the case had the defense in the sortie! after a host migration, round 4 was repeated endlessly and could not be completed! Warframe is currently suffering from massive bugs and performance issues

Archived