Jump to content

PSN: The New War: Hotfix #4


Recommended Posts

PSN: The New War: Hotfix #4

Changes:

  • Added additional Ranks (max Rank 180) to the current Nightwave Intermission. 

Fixes:

  • Fixed the Saita Prime Suit from Varzia’s Wares (Prime Resurgence) not giving the base Suit, and instead giving 2 Hoods.  
  • Fixed Ember and Frost (individual) Prime Resurgence Packs not giving the Titan Extractor Prime Blueprint.
    • We’ll be running a script to fix accounts that didn’t receive the Titan Extractor Prime Blueprint. This thread will be updated when it has finished. 
  • Fixed Sentient kills in the Simulacrum counting towards Protovyre Armor Challenge progress.

11:50 Edit: 

The script has been completed. 

Edited by [DE]Danielle
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cool, looks like I'll be able to get to rank 30 NW...I started late and am blocked by stuff I don't feel like doing (Hydrolyst and perfect capture). :)

14 minutes ago, (PSN)ezzy988 said:

why not give another event for it? been maxed nightwave.

I think NW should just become a fixed/continuous rotation. For milestones, like every 10 ranks, let the player choose from a pool of 3 rewards or something (ex. frame, weapon, or sentinel slot).

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nightwave is the saddest thing in warframe, and with 10 minutes of effort can easily become one of the best

Simply make it continuous and award evergreen rewards every few ranks such as kuva, steel essence, forma, conclave mods, etc - *in addition to the prestige credits each rank

Boggles my mind how DE is stuck in an intermission of an intermission when every other free2play online game gets a whole new season and battle pass every month or two

Edited by (PSN)True_Reclaimer
clarification
  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

PSN: The New War: Hotfix #4

Changes:

  • Added additional Ranks (max Rank 180) to the current Nightwave Intermission. 

Fixes:

  • Fixed the Saita Prime Suit from Varzia’s Wares (Prime Resurgence) not giving the base Suit, and instead giving 2 Hoods.  
  • Fixed Ember and Frost (individual) Prime Resurgence Packs not giving the Titan Extractor Prime Blueprint.
    • We’ll be running a script to fix accounts that didn’t receive the Titan Extractor Prime Blueprint. This thread will be updated when it has finished. 
  • Fixed Sentient kills in the Simulacrum counting towards Protovyre Armor Challenge progress.

11:50 Edit: 

The script has been completed. 

Have caliban helmet been added to offerings?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

When are you going to fix the smeeta hybrids solid head and fur texture glitch? (On kubrows as well) It's so ugly right now, i am not able to bring my smeetas in public because of this glitch (and no i dont put a skin or change the the color, i work hard to get those imprints)

Edited by (PSN)sieg_valentine
Link to comment
Share on other sites

PC got these updates and console got nothing.

The New War: Hotfix 31.0.6

 

Changes:

  • Another post-New War Quest item is available in Simaris’ Offerings for those who sell theirs.

 

Fixes:

  • Fixed the Saita Prime Suit from Varzia’s Wares (Prime Resurgence) not giving the base Suit, and instead giving 2 Hoods. 

    • We ran a script this morning to fix accounts that didn’t receive the Saita Prime Suit and will run it again now that this Hotfix is live to catch any accounts that need resolving. Original PSA can be found here.  

  • Fixed a rare crash that could occur on the login screen if the previously logged in account was at a different The New War Quest stage.

  • Fixed Virtuous Arcanes not functioning for a post-The New War character. 

  • Fixed inability to complete/progress Challenges in the Plains of Eidolon after you’ve completed The New War Quest. 

  • Fixed incorrect Rescue Target Transmission name if you’ve completed The New War Quest. 

  • Fixed Orb Vallis Jailers not dropping Data Keys or being marked the second time you had the Rescue Bounty stage at the same location in one session.

    • This fix did not fully take. We've reopened the issue and will investigate for a fix.

  • Fixed Excavation Cell Carrier spawning issues in Open Zones after completing The New War Quest.

  • Fixed the Knells unlimited ammo not functioning after you've Transferred to the Operator.

  • Fixed Unstable Lunaro shots no longer entering the goal. 

  • Fixed a T-pose moment during The New War Quest. 

  • Fixed overly bright FX on a post-New War acquired weapon. 

  • Fixed missing glow FX on the Dual Kamas Prime.

  • Fixed missing ceiling in The New War Quest if you skipped a certain cutscene.  

  • Fixed weapons not functioning after rapidly casting the Dispensary ability via Helminth Subsume. 

  • Fixed deactivating Caliban’s Razor Gyre while in the middle of a dash resulting in your altitude becoming stuck.

  • Fixed seeing a ghost of the Star Chart on certain PCs. 

  • Fixed seeing a LOC string when trying to create a Mod Link to a modular weapon and that item does not have a Catalyst applied to it.

  • Fixed Invite and Gift name entry box having an excessive character limit.

  • Fixed some Resources displaying a purchase quantity when in reality you can’t purchase it. 

  • Fixed seeing white explosion FX when a Crewship explodes in Railjack. 

  • Fixed a script error that could occur related to Caliban's Passive.

Edited Thursday at 03:17 PM by [DE]Megan

 

The New War: Hotfix 31.0.7

 

Changes:

  • Another post-New War Quest item is available in Simaris’ Offerings for those who sell theirs.

 

Optimizations:

  • Made micro-optimizations to reduce hitches in DirectX 12 on PC.

  • Made micro-optimizations to load times on PC when using DirectX 12 .

  • Made micro-optimizations to game startups.

  • Made minor bug fixes to DirectX 12 shutdown. 

 

Fixes:

  • Fixed Ember and Frost (individual) Prime Resurgence Packs not giving the Titan Extractor Prime Blueprint.

    • We’ll be running a script to fix accounts that didn’t receive the Titan Extractor Prime Blueprint. This thread will be updated when it has finished. 

      • Script is complete!

  • Fixed flickering shadows in Open Zones when certain Transmission played and you had Enhanced Rendering enabled.

  • Fixed Exterminate enemies spawning too deep into the Plains of Eidolon caves where they couldn’t maneuver to the front of the cave. 

  • Fixed occasional crash when rapidly opening and closing an Inbox message from Lotus. 

  • Fixed viewing your Operator Equipment in a Relay preventing Transference from working once you leave the configuration screen.

  • Fixed Cambion Drift Excavators being destroyed after a Host migration, resulting in having to abandon the Bounty. 

  • Fixed Dropships attempting to fly into caves in the post-NW Open Zones.

  • Fixed Cambion Drift Defense Bounties counting friendly NPCs as enemies (Pets, Necramechs, etc) which negatively affected the mission. 

  • Fixed Vaykor Sydon's Radial Blind special attack not functioning.

    • Please note that due to changes in the way the Melee system works since this weapon was originally designed, you must be in “Exclusive melee mode” to use the Blind special attack. You can engage exclusive melee mode by holding down your Switch Weapons button. In this mode, your Aim button blocks with melee rather than instantly switching you back to a ranged weapon.

  • Fixed Void Blast and reloading not functioning if you have a post-New War Amp and Vazarin’s Guardian Shell enabled. 

  • Fixed a post-New War Amp not staying in your hand when performing a Void Blast.

  • Fixed Grineer NPCs in Cambion Drift Bounties not disappearing after the Bounty was failed. 

  • Fixed broken elevator moment during The New War Quest if you died after completing a certain objective. 

  • Fixed issues with Ash's Bladestorm pausing if you ran far away from the targets during the stabbing.

  • Fixed Coildrive mesh lingering after completing the Ambush Bounty stage in high level Bounties in Orb Vallis. 

  • Fixed ability to put Sydon Rivens on the Korumm.

  • Fixed inability to select Bloodshed Sigil Bundles after backing out.

  • Fixed not seeing your equipped post-New War character in your Profile.

    • We’re looking into other players not seeing it.

  • Fixed ability to carry Data Masses and your Primary weapon at the same time - you should switch to your Secondary as intended now. 

  • Fixed certain Tenet weapon FX appearing when Skins are equipped. 

  • Fixed wrong Inbox icon for a certain sender after completing The New War Quest. 

  • Fixed a wonky character mesh during the “Hey Kiddo” moment.

  • Fixed Operator teeth being stained pink. Show me them pearly whites! 

  • Fixed sometimes spinning uncontrollably when completing certain Mastery Tests. This also fixes the same scenario happening to the Warframes Displayed in the Personal Quarters when visiting an Orbiter. 

  • Fixed join-in-progress players sometimes seeing Hounds with the default name and/or no body parts.

  • Fixed join-in-progress players sometimes seeing a Hound belonging to a different Sister than what everyone else sees.

  • Fixed a spot-load when the Hound of a player that joined in progress spawns.

console gets 2 fixes to store and an exploit fix. nothing for drifter amp arcanes or anything else pc got. this hotfix is an insult.

Edited by (PSN)Raptor6001
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, (PSN)Raptor6001 said:

PC got these updates and console got nothing.

The New War: Hotfix 31.0.6

 

Changes:

  • Another post-New War Quest item is available in Simaris’ Offerings for those who sell theirs.

 

Fixes:

  • Fixed the Saita Prime Suit from Varzia’s Wares (Prime Resurgence) not giving the base Suit, and instead giving 2 Hoods. 

    • We ran a script this morning to fix accounts that didn’t receive the Saita Prime Suit and will run it again now that this Hotfix is live to catch any accounts that need resolving. Original PSA can be found here.  

  • Fixed a rare crash that could occur on the login screen if the previously logged in account was at a different The New War Quest stage.

  • Fixed Virtuous Arcanes not functioning for a post-The New War character. 

  • Fixed inability to complete/progress Challenges in the Plains of Eidolon after you’ve completed The New War Quest. 

  • Fixed incorrect Rescue Target Transmission name if you’ve completed The New War Quest. 

  • Fixed Orb Vallis Jailers not dropping Data Keys or being marked the second time you had the Rescue Bounty stage at the same location in one session.

    • This fix did not fully take. We've reopened the issue and will investigate for a fix.

  • Fixed Excavation Cell Carrier spawning issues in Open Zones after completing The New War Quest.

  • Fixed the Knells unlimited ammo not functioning after you've Transferred to the Operator.

  • Fixed Unstable Lunaro shots no longer entering the goal. 

  • Fixed a T-pose moment during The New War Quest. 

  • Fixed overly bright FX on a post-New War acquired weapon. 

  • Fixed missing glow FX on the Dual Kamas Prime.

  • Fixed missing ceiling in The New War Quest if you skipped a certain cutscene.  

  • Fixed weapons not functioning after rapidly casting the Dispensary ability via Helminth Subsume. 

  • Fixed deactivating Caliban’s Razor Gyre while in the middle of a dash resulting in your altitude becoming stuck.

  • Fixed seeing a ghost of the Star Chart on certain PCs. 

  • Fixed seeing a LOC string when trying to create a Mod Link to a modular weapon and that item does not have a Catalyst applied to it.

  • Fixed Invite and Gift name entry box having an excessive character limit.

  • Fixed some Resources displaying a purchase quantity when in reality you can’t purchase it. 

  • Fixed seeing white explosion FX when a Crewship explodes in Railjack. 

  • Fixed a script error that could occur related to Caliban's Passive.

Edited Thursday at 03:17 PM by [DE]Megan

 

The New War: Hotfix 31.0.7

 

Changes:

  • Another post-New War Quest item is available in Simaris’ Offerings for those who sell theirs.

 

Optimizations:

  • Made micro-optimizations to reduce hitches in DirectX 12 on PC.

  • Made micro-optimizations to load times on PC when using DirectX 12 .

  • Made micro-optimizations to game startups.

  • Made minor bug fixes to DirectX 12 shutdown. 

 

Fixes:

  • Fixed Ember and Frost (individual) Prime Resurgence Packs not giving the Titan Extractor Prime Blueprint.

    • We’ll be running a script to fix accounts that didn’t receive the Titan Extractor Prime Blueprint. This thread will be updated when it has finished. 

      • Script is complete!

  • Fixed flickering shadows in Open Zones when certain Transmission played and you had Enhanced Rendering enabled.

  • Fixed Exterminate enemies spawning too deep into the Plains of Eidolon caves where they couldn’t maneuver to the front of the cave. 

  • Fixed occasional crash when rapidly opening and closing an Inbox message from Lotus. 

  • Fixed viewing your Operator Equipment in a Relay preventing Transference from working once you leave the configuration screen.

  • Fixed Cambion Drift Excavators being destroyed after a Host migration, resulting in having to abandon the Bounty. 

  • Fixed Dropships attempting to fly into caves in the post-NW Open Zones.

  • Fixed Cambion Drift Defense Bounties counting friendly NPCs as enemies (Pets, Necramechs, etc) which negatively affected the mission. 

  • Fixed Vaykor Sydon's Radial Blind special attack not functioning.

    • Please note that due to changes in the way the Melee system works since this weapon was originally designed, you must be in “Exclusive melee mode” to use the Blind special attack. You can engage exclusive melee mode by holding down your Switch Weapons button. In this mode, your Aim button blocks with melee rather than instantly switching you back to a ranged weapon.

  • Fixed Void Blast and reloading not functioning if you have a post-New War Amp and Vazarin’s Guardian Shell enabled. 

  • Fixed a post-New War Amp not staying in your hand when performing a Void Blast.

  • Fixed Grineer NPCs in Cambion Drift Bounties not disappearing after the Bounty was failed. 

  • Fixed broken elevator moment during The New War Quest if you died after completing a certain objective. 

  • Fixed issues with Ash's Bladestorm pausing if you ran far away from the targets during the stabbing.

  • Fixed Coildrive mesh lingering after completing the Ambush Bounty stage in high level Bounties in Orb Vallis. 

  • Fixed ability to put Sydon Rivens on the Korumm.

  • Fixed inability to select Bloodshed Sigil Bundles after backing out.

  • Fixed not seeing your equipped post-New War character in your Profile.

    • We’re looking into other players not seeing it.

  • Fixed ability to carry Data Masses and your Primary weapon at the same time - you should switch to your Secondary as intended now. 

  • Fixed certain Tenet weapon FX appearing when Skins are equipped. 

  • Fixed wrong Inbox icon for a certain sender after completing The New War Quest. 

  • Fixed a wonky character mesh during the “Hey Kiddo” moment.

  • Fixed Operator teeth being stained pink. Show me them pearly whites! 

  • Fixed sometimes spinning uncontrollably when completing certain Mastery Tests. This also fixes the same scenario happening to the Warframes Displayed in the Personal Quarters when visiting an Orbiter. 

  • Fixed join-in-progress players sometimes seeing Hounds with the default name and/or no body parts.

  • Fixed join-in-progress players sometimes seeing a Hound belonging to a different Sister than what everyone else sees.

  • Fixed a spot-load when the Hound of a player that joined in progress spawns.

console gets 2 fixes to store and an exploit fix. nothing for drifter amp arcanes or anything else pc got. this hotfix is an insult.

Because fixing much of this stuff can only be done by touching code that requires cert approval and more time. Welcome to console limitations where it's not simple. 

Edited by (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

yeah I mean it's free to play...don't have to buy a battle pass...but wth...NW @ 180cap? comon DE do better with NW that's the only thing that can get refreshed and keep players interested...after New War guess what...still don't have squat to do 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, (PSN)shaq7596 said:

yeah I mean it's free to play...don't have to buy a battle pass...but wth...NW @ 180cap? comon DE do better with NW that's the only thing that can get refreshed and keep players interested...after New War guess what...still don't have squat to do 

It being "free" should never be used as an excuse for a game like this. They're far beyond the expectations of a lowly game with how much money they have. Destiny is free. You don't see people excusing their BS with that logic en masse. Never be stagnant with DE (they respond to our passion sometimes) and never justify stuff they do with "but it's free so it's ok". At the same time, be respectful about it and be constructive. 

Edited by (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

It being "free" should never be used as an excuse for a game like this.

Agree 100%.  They were probably a little too ambitious with their initial plans for Nightwave, with a narrative arc unfolding over weeks, new enemies, new cosmetics, new voice lines, boss fights, etc., but it wouldn't be that time consuming to generate a new "intermission" periodically.  It's just a random series of weekly tasks from an existing list plus a set of 30 rewards that can more or less follow previous examples.

Oh well, at least I can start to re-stock my catalyst supply now and won't be stuck if they offer a new cosmetic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Il y a 15 heures, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 a dit :

The setting doesn't exist? You don't see the numeric separator option? There's two of them in the interface options. 

Last time I checked, the two settings were for the same things, they overloads each other. And for interface numbers not ig damage number.
That's just sad they have this on PC for like 8 months, and for me it is a huge QOL update 😕

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, (PSN)Harrzack said:

Last time I checked, the two settings were for the same things, they overloads each other. And for interface numbers not ig damage number.
That's just sad they have this on PC for like 8 months, and for me it is a huge QOL update 😕

So what does this setting you speak of do on PC then? Because all these separator settings do in general are change a comma to a decimal to an apostrophe. It's the numeric separator. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

il y a 36 minutes, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 a dit :

So what does this setting you speak of do on PC then? Because all these separator settings do in general are change a comma to a decimal to an apostrophe. It's the numeric separator. 

this exMRukJ.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...