Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XBOX The New War: Hotfix #6

[DE]Megan

XBOX The New War: Hotfix #6

Changes:

• Added additional Ranks (max Rank 180) to the current Nightwave Intermission. 

Fixes:

• Fixed the Saita Prime Suit from Varzia’s Wares (Prime Resurgence) not giving the base Suit, and instead giving 2 Hoods.  

• Fixed Ember and Frost (individual) Prime Resurgence Packs not giving the Titan Extractor Prime Blueprint.

• We’ll be running a script to fix accounts that didn’t receive the Titan Extractor Prime Blueprint. This thread will be updated when it has finished. 

• Fixed Sentient kills in the Simulacrum counting towards Protovyre Armor Challenge progress.

hace 16 minutos, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 dijo:

The challenge worked for me last night.

Are you perhaps using Caliban?  That was guessed to be the issue in another thread.

No, I use Ivara (Solo mode) in a cave and in front of Fortuna door. I catch about 20 rates servofosh and any of them was counted.

hace 1 hora, (XBOX)AlingsasArrende dijo:

That's because servofish is not rare. You need to catch some of the Orokin fish. "Rare" refers to the type of fish, not to what letter the caught one had.

20 Charamote are rare. Tromizon too. Longwider also is a rare servofosh. I catch all that in 4 tries yesterday as other times. And doesn count any. It's bugged, more people reported in the chat in game.

Archived