Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New War: Hotfix 31.0.8.1

[DE]Danielle

The New War: Hotfix 31.0.8.1

Fixes:

• Fixed issue with volumes across the game that was causing multiple crashes to occur (notably during Eidolon hunting). 
    • This was part of a not-ready-to-be-released feature that snuck into the last Hotfix without thorough enough testing. 

8 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hi Danielle.

As we are halfway through January with no announcements about having community streams, can we forgo with that? Can you and Megan instead host a DevStream at the end of January?

I was thinking of a casual chat and gameplay with some of the Devs. Instead of talking about "future" updates, you can ask about their impressions of TNW(Did it live up to their expectations?). Instead of worrying about showing "new" content, you can show how the game has evolved since The Sacrifice(new loading screens, frames with unique movement/rolls, new vehicles, melee 3.0, new weapons, new game modes, new characters, etc.)

1 hour ago, boxadmiral said:

My man in the wall showed up with no cosmetics except hair and hair color and it looked weird

Confirmed.  Pre-New War he's showing up like the original Operator without the player cosmetics applied.  I was amused, but it seems like it's running default instead. 

no buff for sentient boi? :( 

Ability one is terribly lack luster 

his 3 should regenerate shield IN COMBAT, what's the point otherwise? we already have passive shield regen. should also scale properly and be battalyst, so they can actually hit a bit and take a beating. 

7 minutes ago, ChinChillaCupcake said:

Its different for everyone, my friend caught Tromyzon and was able to complete it with that fish alone. I tried the tromyzon and charamote's, but it didnt progress my nightwave.

You need to enter Orb Valley directly from your orbiter. Until that bug is addressed, this is the workaround. Other players are also having this trouble and success when entering from the ship. Don't enter from Fortuna.

Archived