Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New War: Hotfix 31.0.8.1

[DE]Danielle

Any chance we can finally get some attention for Amalgam Furax Body Count? It seems like it's been at least 20 times I've asked about this, along with at least two separate threads over the past 2+ years.

It also doesn't consistently add blast radius to weapons with it - or otherwise differentiate between what should be getting that boost. "Specialized Launchers" is far from specificity even in our community's extensive parlance.

Okay so with the new addition which is the GPU preference people can now decide which GPU they will run their WF with. When I ran WF with 'high performance' it crashed then warframe crash sender shows up, when I ran it with 'default' it does not crash however throttles up to 99% cpu usage from the usual 27%-59% but it does come back down to that value at some point but still low fps. So yeah I tried running it lastly with 'let windows decide' it crashed as well. So yeah I think there's a fix for that.

16 hours ago, Issh1n said:

btw, night wave task "Catch 0/6 Rare Servofish in the Orb Vallis" is not registering. Pls fix this, thank you.

Can confirm this.

16 hours ago, Kromatia said:

What fish are you trying to catch? It'll only register with the Orokin fish and the Longwinder.

Got 3 charamotes and 9 synathids (doesn't get more rare than that) and I'm still at zero on nw progress.

Edit: Did a second run later on and no problems.

Can we just have nightwave rank run indefinitely untill series end from now on? 

Every series have been the same dilemma when you maxed out : 
You either skip the nw challenges from then on and when it gets extended (which it does like 8 times out of 10) you have a buttload of catching up yo do
Or:
You keep doing them and in the rare occasion it actually finishes when first intended you will have done it all for nothing.

Just let the ranking run on till series end.

Every time an update comes up and the "helminth ability swap with mod config" still not change back what it should be , feels like some one force #*!% my ass again and again like DE "support" us with this change force me to change my mod and ability again and again.

AWESOME THANKS FOR THE UPDATES, ALWAYS LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE WARFRAME GET EVEN BETTER IN TERMS OF GAME PERFORMANCE.

HOPEFULLY MORE FRIENDLY FOR LOW END SPECIFICATION AND MORE AMAZING FOR HIGH END SPECIFICATION 😍
❤️

SO MORE TENNO CAN JOIN US AND EXISTING TENNO CAN BE MORE SATISFIED 🤗

22 hours ago, Erra said:

What was the unreleased feature?

Possibly related to the same not-ready-to-be-released feature that makes a certain NPC completely silent in some old quests due to missing subtitles, audio, and lip sync animations when set to any skin but Classic. She probably tries to say something or an unfinished story-related event triggers and crashes the host.

Now that the new war is out, are you going to fix nyx, khora titania and nova deluxe skins? you change the textures after purchase witch is a scam

1. when casting mirage clones the screen flickers randomly  this was report months a go can you fix it a can´t see your animations

2. give us the option to remove auto exposure and vignette 

3. give us the option to keep xaku body on, the skeleton and the running animation look weird

4. wisp "walking" sound not working

5. gauss feet are bug

Spoiler

unknown-2021-11-13-00-17.png

6. nikana zaw holster style is bug

7. armors clipping through khora chest

Spoiler

Warframe-2021-08-07-00-00.png

8. khora urushu animation breaks her feet

Spoiler

unknown-2021-11-13-00-16.png

9. the light and reflections make the game look like plastic

this is from jupiter

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-52.png

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1246343-next-gen-light-and-reflection-makes-everything-look-like-plastic/?tab=comments#comment-12016222

10. you haven´t fix any of this textures, when I purchase this skins didn't look like that you change it months after.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1226120-ugly-dirty-and-weathered-textures/

Spoiler

2020-09-16-13-07.png

here are some photos of nyx before (small pic) and after, can´t be more clear that the textures were changed to look worst

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50-01.png

11. metallic materials look bad if you use darker color, whats the point of selling color palettes if changing color mess the materials

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-00-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01-01.png

and a lot of metallic textures have the same problem

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-08.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-59-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-12.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-13-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-16.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-17-01.png

nova atomic now has the same material that xaku has, come on DE make up your mind, those white stripes look bad

before                                                                                                                                           after

Spoiler

2021-04-04-15-18-01.png

before                                                                                                                                       after

Spoiler

2021-04-04-15-18.png

I don´t know why a bough this skin

12. your promo material show textures that are no the same in game

Spoiler

2021-03-22-00-11.png

and here are some caps from devstream and zephyr rework 

devstream                                                                               zephyr rework                                                                           final

Spoiler

2021-03-22-00-44-01.png

in the promotional photo the texture look like some kind of iridescence material but in game looks like plastic

Spoiler

Gara-Deluxe-Poster.png

There was a partial fix to melee DOTs not healing pets and allot was fixed but gas clouds that persist after the host enemy dying are still not working like before.

Multiple secondary weapons have drastically reduced damage and DOT proc chance (Catabolyst grenade, sancti castanas).

Primary hunter munition weapons have reduced overall damage and proc chance of bleed (Tonkor, Tenet Arca Plasmor, Opticore Vandal, Quellor and Bubonico alt fire).

Synoid Simulor is completely broken initial projectiles just explode and do not combine to create the vortex.

Excuse me.

You (DE) develop the game frequently that's good.

But think of the low spec gamer like me.

I can't even enter log in screen telling me out of video memory.

This whole think spiked after this update.

Before that all was absolutely fine.

My PC specs.

Intel core i5 7th gen

DDR4 4 gb ram

Integrated graphics.

Have done all known solution but didn't worked. I play in windowed mode not in full screen.

Pls fix this our respected [DE]

4 hours ago, MAGNUM193 said:

Excuse me.

You (DE) develop the game frequently that's good.

But think of the low spec gamer like me.

I can't even enter log in screen telling me out of video memory.

This whole think spiked after this update.

Before that all was absolutely fine.

My PC specs.

Intel core i5 7th gen

DDR4 4 gb ram

Integrated graphics.

Have done all known solution but didn't worked. I play in windowed mode not in full screen.

Pls fix this our respected [DE]

To be fair this is difficult to fix because they are improving visuals of the game constantly. 4GB of system RAM is already waaay too low, and then take away whatever iGPU demands, and you end up with nothing left for the game.

Archived