Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fishing bug

(XBOX)myifee22

11 hours ago, (XBOX)myifee22 said:

I captured rare fish in the plains of eidolon but they did not count towards the night wave elite weekly challenge 

I dont think rare fish captures are ever elite nightwave - just regular 4500 standing challenge.

And this week it was catch rare fish on Orb Vallis not PoE.

Have confirmed not only are rivens on PoE broken but nightwave achievements as well.  Didn't bother trying the fishing one, but this week I have mine rare gems as a weekly objective and rare gems are not counting progress toward nightwave. (sentirum, nyth e.g.)  this was trying

• load to PoE from Cetus.
  • game set to solo mode
  • poe time of day - night
  • scanned multiple rare gems - did not progress at all with nightwave challenge

Loading from orbiter direct to plains worked.

33 minutes ago, (XBOX)THE NTT said:

Have confirmed not only are rivens on PoE broken but nightwave achievements as well.  Didn't bother trying the fishing one, but this week I have mine rare gems as a weekly objective and rare gems are not counting progress toward nightwave. (sentirum, nyth e.g.)  this was trying

• load to PoE from Cetus.
  • game set to solo mode
  • poe time of day - night
  • scanned multiple rare gems - did not progress at all with nightwave challenge

Loading from orbiter direct to plains worked.

I can confirm that I loaded into POE from Cetus during the night phase, proceeded to catch Glappids and Norgs and the NW challenge never indicated any of the Rare fish caught.  After reading some other forum posts about loading directly from the orbiter to POE, I tested it for myself.  I loaded directly from my Orbiter to POE during the daytime and then proceeded to catch Murkrays on the coast and was awarded the completion of the NW task after fulfilling the quantity required. I also did some mining for the Rare Gem Task in POE after I was done fishing and completed it as well.  It would seem that there is indeed some issue in getting credit for NW tasks if the player enters the Plains from Cetus but not if the player enters directly from the Orbiter.  I haven't tried opening any Riven challenges on the plains so I can't give any feedback with that issue.

I hope this helps find a solution to the problem regarding NW challenges on the Plains of Eidelon at least as I have not had any issues with Orb Valis challenges yet but will post again if I do find a similar problem.

Have a pleasant tomorrow!

Archived