Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

||: ♪♬ I'm making retro console game versions of Warframe soundtracks ♬♪ :||

Disasterchild

4 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

Don't feel like you must perform for us. I am happy to stick with you on your journey through this music. I didn't expect Cold Tundra to be so fast paced, but it was refreshing and I enjoyed it.

You're sweet, haha. <3 Don't worry, I make music primarily for my own therapeutic reasons. This little pet project is dear to me, so I feel it's important I hold on to it. I've got 'The Offering' in the making, and also been looking into how I could maybe remake something from Veilbreaker!

30 minutes ago, Disasterchild said:

You're sweet, haha. <3 Don't worry, I make music primarily for my own therapeutic reasons. This little pet project is dear to me, so I feel it's important I hold on to it. I've got 'The Offering' in the making, and also been looking into how I could maybe remake something from Veilbreaker!

I had a feeling it was something like that. I'm looking forward to Veilbreaker music! 👍

6 hours ago, Deshiel said:

Is it possible to hear those in original form?

I wasn't able to find any original MP3s, so I made a recording. I didn't change the EQ settings, but it feels like the in-game music has all the base taken out of it. There's two different songs, the second song starts are 3:20.

Spoiler

On 2022-09-17 at 11:16 PM, LillyRaccune said:

I had a feeling it was something like that. I'm looking forward to Veilbreaker music! 👍

I wasn't able to find any original MP3s, so I made a recording. I didn't change the EQ settings, but it feels like the in-game music has all the base taken out of it. There's two different songs, the second song starts are 3:20.

Hide contents

The clear output without the 'inside headphones' fillters might be present in the game files.

32 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

The clear output without the 'inside headphones' fillters might be present in the game files.

The file in the game seem to be filtered as it is, unfortunately. At least as far as I've found. On the bright side, I have fixed music B. The sounds in this track are all very familiar to me. so I extracted the audio, analyzed the instruments and recorded dubs for all of the ones I could hear. Tore the original apart into stereo for both width and audibility of the sounds. Most of the treble is just the original, with the meat of the instruments added on.
I'd planned on making this in time for Halloween anyway but managed to forgot, so thank you for reminding me.

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

Not exactly warframey, but your rendition of Lavender Town is chilling and beautiful.

Glad you like it! I've been trying to formulate some musical motif from Warframe in the same style, but I haven't liked any ideas I've tried thus far. I sometimes play 'This Is What You Are', but I feel like it's probably been covered so many times on piano that it's not that interesting for anyone else to listen to.

3 hours ago, Disasterchild said:

I sometimes play 'This Is What You Are', but I feel like it's probably been covered so many times on piano that it's not that interesting for anyone else to listen to.

How about Ragtime? One could potentially take a number of creative liberties to achive the twist.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

It was brought to my attention that there are a few isolated soundtracks from The Duviri Paradox uploaded on YouTube. This one caught my interest. Simple and melancholic, very fitting what it's tied to. Had to make a take on it. While I was whittling away at it, I got lost in the vibes and kind of just continued past the original arrangement. So I've uploaded two versions; one that is true to the original, and my extended arrangement.

Kudos to Unreleased Videogame OST for posting the original soundtrack.

Archived