Necramech...um... where

Rochsu

Question

So first, I'm not a fan of RJ and I would not have made such an investment to get necramech for the new war/RJ alone. However, I've seen necramechs on multiple occations in Hydron (within weeks/months) so I thought I could use it in normal missions. Would have been fun. After reading it's only supposed to work in open world missions.

What's this about, why have I seen them in Hydron missions and why can't I deploy it using the necramech summon in "normal" missions?

Hope this is not again a new tactic to force us to play RJ. There are so many better flight/space simulators where you can use joysticks etc. Really love WF but RJ does not fit at all, plus playing solo as a RJ noob is not really supported.

11 answers to this question

100% sure I've seen at least two in Hydron. Not interested in hacking a game, but maybe somebody can for whatever reason... I have no explanation nor does it really matter now that I know. Unnecessary grind though

1 hour ago, Rochsu said:

Unnecessary grind though

Grind's not bad. And in Warframe you always have 3 options whenever you want things:

1.  Grind for things

2. Buy said things with plat. 

3. Grind for stuff to sell to other players so you can buy things:-D

Also, Necramechs are fun:-)

2 hours ago, Rochsu said:

Would have been fun

Yes, and that right there is the reason why you cant use necramechs in any mission type. You cant even use them in corpus tileset, the same tilesets that are used for corpus RJ where you can use necramechs lol

2 hours ago, Rochsu said:

100% sure I've seen at least two in Hydron. Not interested in hacking a game, but maybe somebody can for whatever reason... I have no explanation nor does it really matter now that I know. Unnecessary grind though

I would certainly like to know how. 

Please screenshot next time you see it happen.

Levelling them is a pain and hydron would be nice for that purpose but they're not able to be accessed there.... I've tried calling them several times and it just doesn't work.

Open worlds and railjack missions including the corpus ships are the only places I've been able to call a necramech. 

If you saw one on Hydron, it was a bug, and a rare one at that.  I've never seen it and this is the first I've heard of it and fun bugs like this usually spread fast on the forums and especially the subreddit.  They're only usable on RJ missions and open worlds, though.

While it would be fun to have them in normal missions, I can see so many complaints about it from certain sections of the community already.  "Raaaagggghhhhhh it's wArFRamE not MECHframe!"  People already complain about others using Arquebex in open worlds.  I can't imagine how bothered these same people would be to see 3 mechs in guard mode around a pod in a defense fissure.

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 said:

I would certainly like to know how. 

Please screenshot next time you see it happen.

I will. Still certain I did see at least two when ranking up weapons I normally don't use, got riven etc. If bug then yeah, happens

1 hour ago, (XBOX)TehChubbyDugan said:

While it would be fun to have them in normal missions, I can see so many complaints about it from certain sections of the community already.  "Raaaagggghhhhhh it's wArFRamE not MECHframe!"  People already complain about others using Arquebex in open worlds.  I can't imagine how bothered these same people would be to see 3 mechs in guard mode around a pod in a defense fissure.

😂 Yeah, know what you mean but... This is Warframe not S#&$ty spaceshooterframe. Oh well, think I made my point so I will shut up about this now.

10 hours ago, Rochsu said:

This is the first time i heard such thing. 

It's not uncommon to bug your mech to places it shouldn't be in rj missions, but to do it in normal mission is entirely new.

And i just want to add that if it is a hack, that person ain't gonna last long. DE is very protective against third party softwares, and warframe is getting updated like at least every month. Also, what loser still hacks in an already very easy horde shooter?? Keep yer hacks offline bro. Bringing it to pubs is just a very stupid move, it'll serve hydron farmers right.