Another way to go back to pre-TNW Cetus/PoE and Fortuna/Orb Vallis (if you want to)

Some people have probably already figured out how to do so.
Sadly this can't be done solo.
First of all this needs a player who hasn't finished TNW yet. Then that player has to invite you to their squad.
As long as the host is a player who hasn't finished TNW yet, you can go back to the pre-TNW versions of these places.

I found this out when I was helping a newbie out with bounties.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, (PSN)jaggerwanderer said:

So does this means the other way around works too? I mean, if you 'host' the newbie to the Plains, will the newbie see the aftermath of The New War?

I haven't tried yet. I wouldn't do so anyway cause I don't wanna spoil it for them

3 hours ago, (PSN)jaggerwanderer said:

So does this means the other way around works too? I mean, if you 'host' the newbie to the Plains, will the newbie see the aftermath of The New War?

Yes it does.  I have experienced exactly this.  :)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, (PSN)BMWWOW said:

Honestly its a tiny Spoiler, but its really not that much of a "reveal."  There are MUCH bigger surprises than this in the New War.  😉

I know, but the Drifter part was already spoiled by Steam for those paying attention to the news pop ups. I like the game at least to keep spoilers away for players.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2022-01-18 at 3:33 PM, RLanzinger said:

Hey guys, there is a over the top technology called "CAPTURA" ... you can visit any place and even use your warframe power ^^

Do they have both versions though?  Or is it like when they updated the Corpus fleet tilesets, and suddenly the old captura settings were gone forever?

32 minutes ago, Aurianna said:

Do they have both versions though?  Or is it like when they updated the Corpus fleet tilesets, and suddenly the old captura settings were gone forever?

Currently there are only the old versions.