Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #159!

[DE]Rebecca

DevstreamNumber_159_1.png
Tenno!

We’re back! Devstream #159 is coming to your screens on Friday, January 28th at 2 p.m ET.  There will be spoilers - we are openly discussing a lot of The New War on this Devstream! 

We have lots to cover now that ‘The New War’ is in your hands, join us in celebrating its release and looking beyond to what 2022 holds! 

There will be Drops - watch to earn yourself a random Galvanized Mod! Let us know what you get - your Arsenal will grow more powerful, Tenno!

See you over at twitch.tv/warframe Friday, January 28th at 2 p.m ET! 

Please note due to Omicron, we are resuming Devstreams from home. Our short lived time back at the studio will be missed and we hope to be back soon when it is safe to do so. 

P.S: Community Streams will resume in February! Expect more information later this month on how those will look this year. 

8 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

looking beyond to what 2022 holds! 

Oh boy, hopefully it is good.

My personal list that I hope is talked about but doesn't contain everything

Future of archwing content, modular archwings and removal of archwing-only missions has been talked about but not expanded upon.

Third orb mother, hinted at for I think raids? But no concrete details

Mech in normal missions, this one has been heavily hinted at but New War and complications cited its delay.

Future Tenet weapons, the kuva weapon pool got expanded so why can't the tenet weapon pool be expanded?

Scarlet spear return so that we finally have a good alternative acquisition method for warframe arcanes.

Warframe changes, little bit more moot but I think there are some changes that can be made to various warframes across the board that can be talked about in trend of buffing new warframes after release.

16 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

DevstreamNumber_159_1.png
Tenno!

We’re back! Devstream #159 is coming to your screens on Friday, January 28th at 2 p.m ET.  There will be spoilers - we are openly discussing a lot of The New War on this Devstream! 

We have lots to cover now that ‘The New War’ is in your hands, join us in celebrating its release and looking beyond to what 2022 holds! 

There will be Drops - watch to earn yourself a random Galvanized Mod! Let us know what you get - your Arsenal will grow more powerful, Tenno!

See you over at twitch.tv/warframe Friday, January 28th at 2 p.m ET! 

Please note due to Omicron, we are resuming Devstreams from home. Our short lived time back at the studio will be missed and we hope to be back soon when it is safe to do so. 

P.S: Community Streams will resume in February! Expect more information later this month on how those will look this year. 

Tennobaum? I've been saving up!

22 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

There will be spoilers - we are openly discussing a lot of The New War on this Devstream!

Thank you. Streaming from home is safest. Looking forward to your DevStream! 😻

19 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Welcome back!

But you know, it'd also be nice to also look back to what 2021 held.  Maybe more than anything else, I'd really like to see a  2021 Year In Review breakdown like you did for 2020, and see what's changed and emerged.  Even if it's not as comprehensive or polished as last year's, something along those lines would be great.

2020 Year In Review Data.

I'm guessing this will talk about the post-New War content additions that you folks alluded to back in December? Like how TWW added the Kuva Fortress, etc.

Guessing that means Narmer invasions, talking about Teshin, not talking about The Man in the Wall, and possible Caliban buffs?

Archived