Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #159!

[DE]Rebecca

When do you really stop to released updates with major bugs and seriously beta-testing before live ? and when do you really invest money for creates a team of devs only dedicated to makes the links between players and devs on this forum with regular answers to your player-base who takes time for post here feedbacks and bug reports ? i really love this game, but all of this actual state are not really professional, especially when you've previously posting on twitter than Nidus PA have the best sales to the WF history...

And when you will patch this annoying bug i have ?

Already send a support ticket too but i'd like to see this bug solves more "in a near future" than "never" please.

PS : any news about the next open-world ? because 3+ years waiting New War for... that ? interesting things in this quest but not really things new to do (or long to do) after that and i'm tired to do the same things regularly (Nightwaves - Fissures - Steel Essence - Vitus Essence - Kuva - Repeat), especially with my loadout bug :thinking:

What I hope for in devstream 159: 

1. Warframe 8th anniversary changes to have something new that isn't just new dex skin/weapon and done

2. Progress update on cross save/ Cross play 

3. The next prime to be announced after the prime resurgence ends (khora prime ftw!!!) 

4. Plague star/orphix venom events return?? 

5. The ability to buy .stl or .mdl files for the statues Warframe sells on their site 

6. Steve to play we all lift together on his guitar 😂🎸

34 minutes ago, Yami_Industries said:

What I hope for in devstream 159: 

1. Warframe 8th anniversary changes to have something new that isn't just new dex skin/weapon and done

2. Progress update on cross save/ Cross play 

3. The next prime to be announced after the prime resurgence ends (khora prime ftw!!!) 

4. Plague star/orphix venom events return?? 

5. The ability to buy .stl or .mdl files for the statues Warframe sells on their site 

6. Steve to play we all lift together on his guitar 😂🎸

You think that will happen? really those dreams from 2018. The game is dead already with this new War update I was motivated for challenges, but the fact that all that was just a fake dream .all they will do is new skins new Warframes ,but the way to play is still the same ,the challenges still the same, cross save issue - will never happen and if that is going to be a fact consider Dec 2022.

As you can see we are on 2022 already , there is no date for any release just a spam topic as usual.

Is there any word on Warframe getting an in-game auction house?

Could Volt's speed boost ability be replaced with something else? Please?

Will the six syndicates ever offer emblems that behave like sigils? Or can we at least have a way of better hiding sigils? Specifically, the stubborn ones that still manage to be visible despite the usual efforts at hiding a sigil without use of a syandana.

Would it be possible for the Focus Lens to behave more like the Arcane in terms of upgrading through multiple tiers?

Happy New Year, DE. I played through the new war and enjoyed. We got a look at the player character's past, including some named classmates! Is there any chance any of these children will reappear in later narratives as NPC Tenno? It would go a long way to making the player not feel like their the only Tenno in the solar system, just Space mom's favorite. Have a banging 2022!

12 hours ago, patkincs said:

Pls rework oberon. Make her more op. Right now that frame needing so much energy and strength. Maybe a Balance will do the job.

as you seem confused on some points

oberon is :

1. MALE
  2. very op and balanced as is 
  3. one of the few frames that can handle multiple roles and functions i.e. solo or squad 
  4. assume you need to revisit your build and rethink your methodology
  5. its not hard to make oberon the "king" of the fairies' tank and output a lot of power nuking 

do you mean titania ? as that a female frame and is oberons  "story" wise wife via midsummers dream mythos iirc 

Can we get any news on unreleased tenet weapons, armor on sister, and sister ephemera on hounds or any other companion please?

Also any news on companion rework especially for kubrows that you guys teased some time ago? Talking about companions, there are some changes on fur that I don't think was intentional because of the change made on hair shading from new war update that made them kinda look matted. Can we get that fixed or at least addressed too please?

Are the Narmer going to have a larger presence in the Origin system in the future?

Will there be quests or lore tidbits that explore how it was like living under Ballas's rule with the Narmer and Sentients.

Is the Sentient storyline over with the New War quest?

Will there be more lore in general on the post-New War world state?

Can we get a operator/drifter version of Ballas's Narmer pontif hat?

will old weapons will get rework ? (again) because base concept is worst even u buff stats, they won't be anyone used them.

swiftly between primary/secondary and heavy melee attack , when ?

any plan for remove or change slide crit in riven slot ?

any update for poorly stance melee like whips, fist and etc.

puncture / impact rework when ? because slash melee is quite powerful unlike puncture / impact or any mods for impact/puncture to get DoT like slash?

AWESOME, looking forward to it.

I would really like to whether or not you guys plan on making the world feels more....IMPACTED by the New War. Expand on the Narma faction? Of course we got glimpses of it, Orb Vallis and Cetus got hit hard but other than that, nothing else. 

I'd really like to know what the major characters in the Grineer/Corpus and what not were and have been doing throughout the New War, from pre-Narma to during-Narma and if you guys are gonna expand on that as well. Show more of the war between the Grineer/Corpus alliance vs Sentient, I feel like we just kinda got it out of nowhere and brushed through that just as fast, it was such a small part of the whole quest it didn't exactly feel like there WAS a war. Still loved the quest tho. 

Celestia Syandana is an evolving gear like Protovyre set or sydana. But because need of doing daily conclave missions it is nearly imposible to see the full potential because emptiness of conclave matches and unbalanced state of the conclave for years. So will there be a fix for this sydana to see its full potential on pve side of the game for all the time, cause right now this hard earned sydana doesn't reflect the great full visiual of itself and with Protovyre upgread system this situation could be easly fixed .

sorry for my poor language if you see any mistake in my comment.

I know it's Probably not going to happen but please remove fishing, mining and hunting! I like to gain those resourses during fighting or bounties not fishing or mining!

Please fix aborting bounties for host players. sometimes host players abort the bounty and i lost everything.

And i really hope you guys stop releasing long event for a while! in prime resurgence event most of the times i was just playing bounties for farming AYA and fissure relics. I have a limited time and i like to play different missions and etc.

Thanks.

20 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

DevstreamNumber_159_1.png
Tenno!

We’re back! Devstream #159 is coming to your screens on Friday, January 28th at 2 p.m ET.  There will be spoilers - we are openly discussing a lot of The New War on this Devstream! 

We have lots to cover now that ‘The New War’ is in your hands, join us in celebrating its release and looking beyond to what 2022 holds! 

There will be Drops - watch to earn yourself a random Galvanized Mod! Let us know what you get - your Arsenal will grow more powerful, Tenno!

See you over at twitch.tv/warframe Friday, January 28th at 2 p.m ET! 

Please note due to Omicron, we are resuming Devstreams from home. Our short lived time back at the studio will be missed and we hope to be back soon when it is safe to do so. 

P.S: Community Streams will resume in February! Expect more information later this month on how those will look this year. 

Oh nice up 👍

Archived