Just Pure Compliments r.e. New War (no spoilers)

I just finished New War last night.  Took me 8 hours non-stop.

All I can say is KUDOS DE !!!  😍

It was everything I hoped for and a LOT more!

Thank You to every single person who respected the "No Spoilers" atmosphere!!  The New War had too many wonderful surprises to count!!

For years I have been making the point that DE needs a "Warframe Action-RPG Campaign" and I feel like I finally had those desires answered.... and I LOVED it!

Sooo many clever twists and turns, great combat, and I am sure all the other things people are saying they liked about the NEW WAR.

So above and beyond, THANK YOU DE!!!  😍

• Like 12

Throwing my voice into the pool, then, haha. I really loved the whole quest, from the gameplay (that felt challenging and fresh) to the story (which answered some questions and raised some more! Exactly how a story arc's conclusion should). 

My only disappointment lies in

Spoiler

the restrictions around customizing the drifter, which are currently SUPER limiting. (;´д`)ゞ

Everything else? Looked great, was fun to play, and left me excited for the next update. :) Thanks for a great update DE.

• Like 4

On 2022-01-19 at 5:11 AM, (PSN)Ragology said:

Echo chambers are no good. We need both positive and negative feedback to create the best content. 

Agreed but the forum for new war has had so much complaining it was genuinely nice to see a positive comment. So in my eyes this was simply pleasant and not in need of a counter balance as looking at the overall content of this area then this meets your requirement. We have both negative and positive when seen as a whole. I do not expect DE to cherry pick only a thread they like..........the new war forum area as a whole will be looked at and from that they will draw their conclusions. 

• Like 5

On 2022-01-18 at 1:48 PM, AConfusedBird said:

My only disappointment lies in

Reveal hidden contents

the restrictions around customizing the drifter, which are currently SUPER limiting. (;´д`)ゞ

True.  I have acquired heaps of cool cosmetics for my Operator..... it would be awesome if I could use them on the Drifter too.  :)

• Like 1