Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When are the somachords for the New Corpus Ship Tile Set going to be added?

MBaldelli

I know the answer already as Soon™, so consider this the reminder. 

We had collected the old Somachords for music for the Corpus Ship Tile Sets some time back and then you -- the developers -- decided that it was long in the tooth and needed an Upgrade.  

The music had been removed for the old tile set, the Somachords moved into the new tile set and are showing as scanned meaning it's collected.  But it hasn't.  

Looking at "A Guide to the Music of Warframe" set by @[DE]Drew I also don't see it listed anywhere in the long list which is telling me that list hasn't been updated for quite some time.  Either that or the name is so obscure I can't see it as a pointy-haired manager. 

So I'm wondering as a collector and a completionist; is it anywhere on the list of things to do or like the webhooks for Steam Achievements going to also fall by the wayside and ignored? 

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know if you guys are asking for the same thing but....  

I want somachords for that freaking music you guys played on the Deadock Title screen... it was a short tune... give us the short version but maybe also work on it a tad more to be a bit longer???   

Only other music I really really want badly is a bunch of those tunes from Varia?? the chick from resurgence...   The music that played while you were in her store had a bunch of killer tunes that desere to be seperated and expanded on and turned into soma chords!! 

Somebody once said that they couldn't log in game for 10 minutes because of listening for the login screen music. I was feeling exactly the same when Deadlock Protocol dropped. And now it's gone, and only way to experience that music is to search it on 3rd party sites or do stealth in corpus ship missions.

TNW was released only 1.5 months ago, but its soundtracks are being added in one of next updates. Does that mean that our hopes are futile? And that if sound didn't get a somachord entry in following months it would never get one? 

• 3 weeks later...
En 3/2/2022 a las 4:30, Nakti dijo:

Somebody once said that they couldn't log in game for 10 minutes because of listening for the login screen music. I was feeling exactly the same when Deadlock Protocol dropped. And now it's gone, and only way to experience that music is to search it on 3rd party sites or do stealth in corpus ship missions.

TNW was released only 1.5 months ago, but its soundtracks are being added in one of next updates. Does that mean that our hopes are futile? And that if sound didn't get a somachord entry in following months it would never get one? 

That's correct. They did exactly the same as when "The Call of the Tempestarii" update dropped, they added a song from it to the somachord in short time; so they haven't forgot about the somachord yet. Nobody understands why they never added the Parvos' tilesets OST to the somachord when they are so damn good and I there's no valid excuse for it. Maybe after they finish with the very requested crossplay, we could apply the same pressure on them to focus on adding those damn songs to the somachord 🙄

Archived