Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New War: Hotfix 31.0.9

[DE]Megan

The New War: Hotfix 31.0.9

Optimizations:

• Improved CPU performance on Dx12 by improving CPU core utilization, most significantly noticeable in Railjack missions or Free Roam levels.

• Made the launcher's cache optimize feature also clean up crash reports that might have failed to submit in the past (for some extreme cases this might be hundreds of MB of wasted space).

• Optimized away a few single-frame hitches and potentially fixed a rare crash.

• Optimized game startup, particularly when a Quest is active.

• Fixed crashes when failing to launch the game.

Changes:

• Elite Outriders now drop the same Mods as regular Outriders in Railjack missions (in addition to the Wreckage they already drop).

• Added a ‘Narmer’ category to the Simulacrum Spawner screen.

Fixes:

• Fixed Orb Vallis Jailers sometimes spawning hundreds of meters away and not commuting to the objective. 

• Fixed Grineer pod launcher cannon not working in Grineer-to-Corpus ship Invasion / Crossfire missions.

• Fixed Invasion Events (Fomorian or Razorback Armada) not triggering when eligible to. 

• Fixed a Fortuna Fragment spawning inside geometry after completing The New War Quest. 

• Fixed a post-NW Captura Scene not respecting placed Decorations. 

• Fixed rare case of Mod Capacity going into a negative state when Upgrading Mods when you are over MR 30.

• Fixed lingering muzzle FX on the Tenet Cycron

• Fixed excessive force feedback during Caliban’s Razor Gyre ability.

• Fixed missing lip sync animations during the Second Dream Quest. 

• Fixed a script error when an Adversary fails to spawn after a Host migration.

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Elite Outriders now drop the same Mods as regular Outriders in Railjack missions (in addition to the Wreckage they already drop).

•  

Is this for turret Velocity? If so thank you! that was one of the only RJ mods I was missing!

Now can the drop rates for the Mk Iii gunnery that are listed as legendary please also be fixed?

E: Please also add an easier way of getting to the pre-new war open worlds. I have a stuck loc-pin I would like to remove.

thank you

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Orb Vallis Jailers sometimes spawning hundreds of meters away and not commuting to the objective. 

this has been around for a while good to see it getting fixed

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added a ‘Narmer’ category to the Simulacrum Spawner screen.

nice! the codex doesn't really give a good look for enemys so the sim is where i go when i want a closer look

Archived