Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New War: Hotfix 31.0.9

[DE]Megan

As mentioned before, there are still some outstanding Conclave problems that have made it into the game a while ago. The following are just a subset, but they're high on the list:

• Telos Boltace -- could simply be disabled if not reset to its pre Old Blood behaviour. It's been over two years now. Ragdolls on players should never have been a thing in a mode that limits CC to slows, impairs and knockdowns. In some cases it can even break the maps. E.g. here the player just keeps falling for over a minute until a reset happens:
    Spoiler

N2Ogr6z.png

th1xSDB.png

tYb1Vgz.png

305EkJ8.png

WiPoa1a.png

In other cases one can get stuck in the geometry or even land outside the map entirely.

• Wolf Sledge -- its throw has it all: very high damage and range, retained the super-fast Glaive wind-up, homing projectile, knockdown, AoE explosions (both automatic and manually triggered) and can melee block while throwing, negating 100% of incoming shots in that direction. Here's an example clip.

• Fall-off bug. Causes a lot of shotguns and snipers to deal PvE damage (min. fall-off) instead of the originally balanced numbers. Has been reported numerous times over months. Latest here:

Spoiler

• Saryn's passive + any electric weapon. A bug introduced with the damage type rework makes it possible for Electric procs to refresh themselves. This gets exploited by some to get an unavoidable damage source which ultimately just kills without being able to do much about it. Especially problematic with AoE like from Castanas.

There are more problems, but these are some of the worst offenders right now. People would already be happy if you just disabled e.g. Telos Boltace and Wolf Sledge if you don't want to take the time to fix the bugs/balance properly.

Its a little weird that CPU tasks got optimized when GPU is whats used the most in the game( the plains use anywhere between 15-25% of my CPU while using about 50+% of my GPU. At least on my rig, with a ryzen 5 3600 and a RTX 2060) but any and all performance improvements are welcome!

As for hitches, I've been using directx12 for a while now and... its better now, but far from being as good as dx11. There are still visual glitches here and there and random frame drops, but its playable

um, i just had the same negative mod capacity issue this morning & it is still present. i believe nothing to be fixed.  the bigger issues is random disconnections of players during missions, players being disconnected during  endurance survivals and losing everything. random items and materials disappearing from our inventories. hell, we rand vaulted relics and farmed up 3 full sets of volt & when we pulled out random rewards vanish. to include several prime warframe components. one of the newer players we play with had his plat removed from the inventory and he never even had a chance to use it. so please figure out how to fix this game. bugs are about as bad as Destiny 2 at this point. the difference is Warframe has not removed content and forced their players to repurchase the game to play content they already had. 

can we get the hot fix for the fortuna bounties where the commanders do not fall from drop ships for you to collect the 3 hack tokens for bonus....that was never fixed BEFORE prime resurgence, that's cost many people bonus aya, also including myself.

what about, in this same category, fortuna bounties, the spy part in the science facility where you hack a counsel to raise a shield, and then hack for the information? that will set the alarms of without you being spotted by anything, on a loki or an ivara.

DE...you guys need to spend some time fixing the bugs and glitches that are currently affecting your players, and costing them important items in game before releasing new content, or fixing these little graphical glitches. your players would be far happier with some time spent on fixing the important portions of the game so nothing breaks, and wait on a new skin, or a new weapon or warframe people spam buy. can we get a reason why nightwave was extended by 110 levels and is not rolling over for the free to play players?

On 2022-01-20 at 11:07 AM, [DE]Megan said:

I'm seeing it countdown normally in the Star Chart/Cetus! Is there somewhere else it's not properly being tracked for you?

it didn't change for several hours for me. it however is working fine now . sorry for the late response 

Archived