Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSN: The New War: Hotfix #5

[DE]Danielle

3 hours ago, (PSN)LadyAmbush said:

Wow so when will we recieve hotfixes that pc received? Not sure of the back log.

Anything from tomorrow to 4 to 6 weeks from now I'd guess.

Console Fixes tend to be multi-platform released, which means 3 sets of Certificiation to pass before they all get applied and Sony are infamous for taking their sweet time Certifying anything.

2 hours ago, (PSN)Richtel79 said:

The performance on ps4 is absolutely terrible!

Ever since the end of mission screen 'improvement' my ps4 kicks the fan into high gear when I'm doing absolutely nothing. Only in Warframe, it's so quiet while I play other games. How can I justify playing a game that stresses my hardware for no reason?

But DE doesn't care about ps4 anymore, that's why they gave up on adding more trophies, even though other games just add a second trophy list when they run out of room. It's 'old gen' even though folks are still struggling to find ps5s to buy.

2 hours ago, (PSN)Richtel79 said:

Thanks for nothing! My tridolon run was now broken! Thanks to hotfix 2.0, which comes just for the night on the plains! There are still problems with constant host migrations and endless loading screen! The performance on ps4 is absolutely terrible!

Yep. Half my missions host migrate and a quarter I don't even load into. 

11 minutes ago, (PSN)chabala said:

Ever since the end of mission screen 'improvement' my ps4 kicks the fan into high gear when I'm doing absolutely nothing. Only in Warframe, it's so quiet while I play other games. How can I justify playing a game that stresses my hardware for no reason?

But DE doesn't care about ps4 anymore, that's why they gave up on adding more trophies, even though other games just add a second trophy list when they run out of room. It's 'old gen' even though folks are still struggling to find ps5s to buy.

Yup. Call of tempesrarii turned every ps4 into a wind turbine when in orbiter 

4 hours ago, (PSN)SouthOfHeaven--M said:

Still waiting on a plains of eidolon fix, since new war update the "land 7 (or 9) consecutive headshots while in archwing" riven challenge isn't working. The nightwave challenge of rare fish in the plains suffers the same fate. Pls fix

Found out u can't be the host to get nightwave rare fish and rare gems challenge to work.  Might be the same for ur headshots challenge.

4 hours ago, (PSN)SouthOfHeaven--M said:

Still waiting on a plains of eidolon fix, since new war update the "land 7 (or 9) consecutive headshots while in archwing" riven challenge isn't working. The nightwave challenge of rare fish in the plains suffers the same fate. Pls fix

Get someone to host for you. Works for rivens, nw challenges on poe and vallis too.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb (PSN)chabala:

Yes, definitely! I completely cleaned my 2.ps4 so that only warframe runs on it! Feels like forever long loading times and constantly freezing the picture! Each update makes it worse and worse! I feel the same jet engine

7 hours ago, (PSN)Richtel79 said:

Yes, definitely! I completely cleaned my 2.ps4 so that only warframe runs on it! Feels like forever long loading times and constantly freezing the picture! Each update makes it worse and worse! I feel the same jet engine

I thought jet engine sounds was only my issue . Apparently it's a common problem

vor 5 Stunden schrieb (PSN)Anathema66693:

I thought jet engine sounds was only my issue . Apparently it's a common problem

I mean warframe is one of my favorite games! (over 4000h)! But what problems there are at the moment, especially with the performance on ps4 (ps5 I have no idea yet) really sucks! Playing solo works just fine but with friends or in public it's really annoying! Just wanted to farm with a friend ambassador BP after 5 min in the endless loading screen I finished the game! Absolutely impossible to open relics in public sessions constant host migration or total loss of group! And and and! I'm going to take a break and hope it will work again sometime! Strangely with other games I have none of these problems!

On 2022-01-21 at 2:20 AM, (PSN)Anathema66693 said:

I know not a single person who doesn't get jet engine from warframe on ps4. It's ridiculous. The game just is so bad optimization wise. Literally lost all my vitus essence an hour in because the game crashed due to too much happening. Too many effects, enemies, etc. It literally couldn't handle the GAME. 

What actually happened to the numerical separators for damage figures? This function has been available for PC gamers for over half a year! I've tried everything possible to set in the options, but no separators (, /.) are displayed! Neither in mission nor simularcum! Although the function is present in the settings!

4 hours ago, (PSN)Richtel79 said:

What actually happened to the numerical separators for damage figures? This function has been available for PC gamers for over half a year! I've tried everything possible to set in the options, but no separators (, /.) are displayed! Neither in mission nor simularcum! Although the function is present in the settings!

that actually only controls the space between the numbers unfortunately but yes it would be nice if we could set a space specificly sutch as  2 128 788  , but even then in a shooter the amount of number sets poping up just guna get blurd together so still guna be a pain to tell the defrince n likely why its left as is

Archived