Drifter walk animation very slow

Hi, so I don't know if this is a possible bug, but drifter's walking animation is really slow compared to the other modes. The animation looks the same as another bug that sometimes leads to your frame walking super slow as well. Drifter's walk animation doesn't look smooth like the operator's or frame's animation. But during the new war quest line, his walk animation was a bit faster and looked smoother in general. Only after the quest is done, did I notice this potential bug.

• Like 5

But during the quest he felt and walked faster and also his animation is way slower than the frame's animation (both same size, so I dont think it has to do with size). I was watching a vid of someone playing the quest, and even in the drifter's camp, I noticed that he actually walked a tiny bit faster. Basically the difference is normal walk (during quest) and a Sunday stroll (after quest). I also had a frame bug where my frame would walk super slow after a cetus mission, and it looks exactly the same as how the drifter walks. So I'm definitely not crazy

3 hours ago, NobleSteve said:

But during the quest he felt and walked faster and also his animation is way slower than the frame's animation (both same size, so I dont think it has to do with size). I was watching a vid of someone playing the quest, and even in the drifter's camp, I noticed that he actually walked a tiny bit faster. Basically the difference is normal walk (during quest) and a Sunday stroll (after quest). I also had a frame bug where my frame would walk super slow after a cetus mission, and it looks exactly the same as how the drifter walks. So I'm definitely not crazy

Right, the Drifter is definitely faster during the quest where they have their kit of abilities but afterwards is functionally just a skin for the Operator, hence having the movement speed of the smaller operator even though they are taller.

18 hours ago, DoomedTraveler said:

Right, the Drifter is definitely faster during the quest where they have their kit of abilities but afterwards is functionally just a skin for the Operator, hence having the movement speed of the smaller operator even though they are taller.

Yeah imo that's not a good way to implement the drifter into normal warframe content. They could have easily kept the skill set and everything, and made his shortcut the number 6 to spawn as him. Maybe for technical hacker type stuff, or to remotely disable lasers or give him some other purpose. I'm really hoping they essentially "fix the drifter" bc there's honestly no use to use a clunkier and slower version of an operator.

• Like 1