The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Opinion on more Mag Skin?

WhiteWingCat

I know there are more warframe that deserves more custom skin (also I'm not including Tennogen skin). Frames like Ember received quite a lot of Skin. 

As a fellow Mag Main, I'd like to see her receive more Skin from DE. 
If you are Mag Main or love Mag in general, give your concept on what kind of design you would like to see in Mag? or other warframe in general. 

I like the Mag Deluxe Skin. But I personally prefer the skin with more various color design into it. She could get a Sentient Skin like the other recent warframe skin. Or more Parvos Granum design etc.

These warframes have been so dull to me lately that I'd love to just start having more new skins, and a new helminth ability every once in a while at this point. 

I mean that's all a new warframe is at the end of the day right? A reskinned Excalibur with new abilities but only 1-2 are any good?

Yea Sign me up for Mag skins over that

I'm all for more skins for every Warframe. The one I want to see right now is a Deluxe Skin for Lavos. But Mag is a cool Frame and was my first, so I'd like that too.

Do you have a preferred aesthetic? Something mystical or mechanical maybe? Mag the Magnetic Scholar might be interesting. Or something that fits with Yareli's magical girl/idol theme?

The most obvious skin option is probably to continue the Sentient themed designs, as seen with Mesa and Volt.

But I think I'd really like to see some styles that have a Corpus or Grineer theme to them. Namely the Diesel Punk look and feel that we see all over the System.

I'm fine with Her Skins.... It's her Helmets that I think are Terrible....

Mag needs a Proper Helmet.... Actually her Delux Helmet is fine... But I would like just one more Decent Helmet....

Also please Remove the Bib in her Delux Skin... Maggy Doesn't Drool okay !!! 

1 hour ago, Selenitic said:

I'm all for more skins for every Warframe. The one I want to see right now is a Deluxe Skin for Lavos. But Mag is a cool Frame and was my first, so I'd like that too.

Do you have a preferred aesthetic? Something mystical or mechanical maybe? Mag the Magnetic Scholar might be interesting. Or something that fits with Yareli's magical girl/idol theme?

The most obvious skin option is probably to continue the Sentient themed designs, as seen with Mesa and Volt.

But I think I'd really like to see some styles that have a Corpus or Grineer theme to them. Namely the Diesel Punk look and feel that we see all over the System.

I have a concept idea for Mag skin design that looks like Orokin. Royalty and nobility appearance with a crown to act as a queen. It also come along with a syndana and Armor for additional cosmetic. I also hoping that it come along with a custom idle animation that flies like Titania or Wisp. But it is just my opinion. But just imagine it.

7 hours ago, MagPrime said:

This is one I've always wanted in game.

Reveal hidden contents

Takkaya Leeladechakul - WARFRAME , Mag : KUROGANE Skin

Too much fantasy themed, does not suit well one of the most modern-technologic oriented warframe. The available skins are way superior imo.

4 hours ago, KnossosTNC said:

Didn't DE say they want every frame to have two deluxe skins each going forward?

I might have forgotten or missed some of the livestream of them mentioning about that. If that is the case then someday I'm hoping to see another deluxe skin (well at least it isn't just another full metalic look of her current deluxe skin)

On 2022-01-21 at 9:12 AM, Lutesque said:

I'm fine with Her Skins.... It's her Helmets that I think are Terrible....

Mag needs a Proper Helmet.... Actually her Delux Helmet is fine... But I would like just one more Decent Helmet....

Also please Remove the Bib in her Delux Skin... Maggy Doesn't Drool okay !!! 

I do agree with her helmet.  Most of them are much to be desired, imo.  The only one I rock with her Delux Skin is Ferro Helmet (TennoGen).  They go well together for me.  And the "bib", that does not really bother me.  I actually kindly like it. 😁

I agree with this and personally would like to see her with a more "mutated and fused with the suit" look we see in other frames.
Her helmet seems to indicate a black hole - and her prime version helmet has hadron collider vibes.
I kind of want to see those themes explored more - add magnetic coils and capacitors to her thighs and spine - but give her an elegant helmet.  I would also add a faint jacob's ladder effect among them. 

What would a body look like fused with devices that explore and alter the molecular composition of matter ? 

She should be beautiful and horrifying to behold. 

On 2022-01-21 at 7:41 AM, WhiteWingCat said:

I know there are more warframe that deserves more custom skin (also I'm not including Tennogen skin). Frames like Ember received quite a lot of Skin. 

As a fellow Mag Main, I'd like to see her receive more Skin from DE. 
If you are Mag Main or love Mag in general, give your concept on what kind of design you would like to see in Mag? or other warframe in general. 

I like the Mag Deluxe Skin. But I personally prefer the skin with more various color design into it. She could get a Sentient Skin like the other recent warframe skin. Or more Parvos Granum design etc.

More. Nova. Skins.

:)

Archived