Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account Suspended Until Jan 1 2035?

sx.Chaos

When logging in i'm receiving this message that my account has been suspended until Jan 1, 2035.

When viewing my email to see as to why this has happened, I have not been notified in any way as to why this suspension has happened.

I've placed a ticket for this, but I'd rather not wait the month for a response to play warframe again...

Anyone else out there experiencing this?

Not a single cheat..... Would fraps / teamspeak overlay cause this?

no.

there have been reports that the auto ban system gets false positives from time to time... but im not sure if i believe it or not.

that said, if you have issued a ticket, you just have to wait till you can talk with them.

When logging in i'm receiving this message that my account has been suspended until Jan 1, 2035.

When viewing my email to see as to why this has happened, I have not been notified in any way as to why this suspension has happened.

I've placed a ticket for this, but I'd rather not wait the month for a response to play warframe again...

Anyone else out there experiencing this?

If u didn't used any kind of cheats:

support.warframe.com

else:

Edited by Ungorisz

Sometimes the cheat detection freaks out.

Anyway, support ticket or wait till 2035.

Forum admins don't have the power to unban you from the game.

Yeah I figured they wouldn't, Just wanted to see if anyone else had this issue as this has completely confused me..

Thanks everyone for all the feedback! I just hope they can get back to me soon or they just may have one upset customer on their hands....

possibly the VPN's are causing the anti-cheat to freak out??

Clannies and i have had to use a VPN in order to get one of us to be able to play Warframe. we never had any problems(other than ones caused from having a low speed connection between each of us making for very laggy matches).

if i don't have a working version of an oculus rift combined with a neural impulse actuator by then, i'm gonna be really &!$$ed.

Well you could by an Oculus Rift and a new thing called and MYO. Thats pretty much what you're wanting, and that'll cost you $449US (300 for the Oculus and 149 for the MYO)

a gesture controlled system is FAR from a working, properly done neural impulse actuator. (brain waves)

thanks, but i already know about the MYO. all in all, gonna be awhile before these types of control systems are going to be mainstream. 

that's all i'll say about this though, don't want to get any further off-topic.