Just kinda disappointed towards the playable grineer and corpus part (my english aint the best)

ill be lying if i say that i liked the "new war"  "cough" very easy "cough".

Aside of all that i was like: i dont care if the normal missions are bad, for all i care are the new Mechanics of Quest.

Like the powerles Operator (driffter) with the Smoke bomb, self-healing, (i dont remember if there another one). Using an actual weapon.

Khal : Limited health (no regen unless health orb) , puting a wall (forgot the name) and incendiary grenade. This guys aint a nuking monster or a speed demon and still give me the feeling of being powerfull (i know low level enemys), but yet give the satisfaction i need.

Veso : i know hes a good boi, he only give me feelings of dead Space with out the infected, i guess he was fun....

but the main point i wished that they got a Gamemode (i know for now they are a Quest only feature).

i just cant play anymore as a "Tenno" with out feeling bored, in a way the new war made the other content of warframe for me Obsolete to play.

A: Oh wow look red number WOOOOOOOOhhh everything DEAD thats fuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUuuunnnnnn ahahahaha funny action, enemys too close, E E E E E E, simp for Purple Yu-Gi-Oh card,

B: then play in a dfferent way or game.

A: thats fair.

Am soo sorry, maybe am just tired and need to find other things to do.

writing all of this was relaxing, and yes thanks to you the person who took his time to read this, have a good day.

Edited by Tmc-.-
i just feelt that it need it something but then i realised that i was just streesed

1 minute ago, Tmc-.- said:

ill be lying if i say that i liked the "new war"  "cough" very easy "cough".

Wait, someone that didn’t find it hard? I didn’t either so I had to read your whole post.

4 minutes ago, Tmc-.- said:

Smoke bomb, self-healing,

And some radar/enemy detection thing.

I wasn’t a huge fan or the Grineer/Corpus bits, they just felt a little bit bland. But I guess it was DE trying something new. I am hoping it was a trial for future updates. I would like PvEvP mods where we play as characters from the quest.

1 hour ago, Tmc-.- said:

but the main point i wished that they got a Gamemode (i know for now they are a Quest only feature).

In his end of year post, Steve said he read our enthusiasm for having stuff like that in regular WF gameplay, and that he plans to test out various stuff throughout the coming year to see what may work. 

So along with other planned content, expect some experiments to bring more of the unique gameplay from TNW into the regular game. Should be really fun!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

In his end of year post, Steve said he read our enthusiasm for having stuff like that in regular WF gameplay, and that he plans to test out various stuff throughout the coming year to see what may work. 

So along with other planned content, expect some experiments to bring more of the unique gameplay from TNW into the regular game. Should be really fun!

Wait, so we actually might get some more of that stuff? I would also like more of the Archon fights at some stage (as spoiler guy(s)/girl(s)). I really liked having to use abilities and proper weapons as Drifter. I would be completely for PvP Corpus v Grineer as an event.

• Like 1