Jump to content

Advice for new players For conclave


(PSN)BioOxide
 Share

Recommended Posts

Conclave can be accessed by using the Conclave console located on the right of the navigation in the ship and when you enter the game your loadout will be automatically switched to the Conclave loadout when entering Conclave games. 
 

 
 
 
 

Annihilation is one out of four game modes. Annihilation is free for all game modes and it’s when Tenno VS Tenno and when you kill some they will leave an orb for you to pick up and sometimes there are people who will team up and you have 10 min to get 25 orbs or have the most points when the time runs out.

 

Team deathmatch annihilation is one of the four-game modes. It’s when 6vs6 Tenno’s fight to reach 25 orbs and you have 10 min to do so.

 

Here are some tips:

  • If you see someone trying to kill another Tenno don’t go for the one that they are shooting at go for the one who shooting because all they are thinking is I’m going to kill the Tenno that they are shooting at and they will be distracted and it will be easy for you to kill the one he or she was chasing because it’s shields, will be gone or there Heath will be low to kill them.

 

  • Impair is when you can’t jump and your movement is low just go to a wall and start clumping up and jump to walk to wall or pillar 

 

  • use the walls or pillars to move around so it will be hard for them to get you.

 

  • If you are in a close space use the surroundings to duck or jump around or just move around but don’t stay on the ground and shoot back. 

 

  • Each map has it own Heath orbs or energy orbs and ammo orbs go find them and remember where they are. 

 

  • Limbo can go into the void and you can’t shoot or melee the warframe use your warframe abilities to kill him. 

 

  • When you shoot any gun you will be visible on the minimap for 5 seconds and you will see red or any color that you put it on and its an arrow on the map when another tenno shoots. 

 

 
 
 
cleardot.gif
 
 
 
 

 

  •  When you open your arsenal there should be loadout options in the lower right corner that says conclave and if you are a ps4 or ps5 will say L3 then you will switch to your conclave slots when you start out you will only have one slot until you lv up conclave. 
     
     
     
    cleardot.gif
     
  • If you can’t find any matches switch your regions. It’s I’m your settings under Gameplay and the for each region I know most of the time when people play At 7 am No one is on in North America until 10 or 11 am or around 2 - 4 pm and after 6 - 7 )(  South America sometimes people are on at 7 or 8-10 or around 2-3 pm )( Europe most of the time around 8-11 and 1-3 pm)( Eastern Europe and Russia never seen people on that regions )( Asia most of the times are 1-3 pm or on Wednesdays or Fridays or Sunday at 7-11 am and 1-4 pm)( Oceania only see people on if they want to play along with people other then that I have not seen anyone play on that region)

 

 

For new players have the option to turn on or off the Recruit Conditioning ruleset which will attempt to create lobbies of equally inexperienced players or higher experience players but when you lv up to tempest you will not have that option anymore 

 
 
 
 
 
 
You can add mods to your weapons and your warframe by earning them by playing team-annihilation or annihilation or by going to the Strata Relay on earth and go to Teshin and each Mach you play you will earn XP to leveling up conclave and each time you rank up you will unlock new mods and other things.

 

 

Note If you don’t understand or it’s hard to read please let me know I did it on my phone and I accidentally made the letters small on my phone if i seem to forget something i will do a new one in the future. 

Edited by (PSN)BioOxide
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, (PSN)BioOxide said:

Note If you don’t understand or it’s hard to read please let me know I did it on my phone and I accidentally made the letters small on my phone if i seem to forget something i will do a new one in the future. 

Your text is massive compared to what it normally is. It makes it quite hard to read as it looks like much more than you have.

 

Your title is misleading. I get what you meant after reading some of your post. Your title sounds like you are a new player that would like some conclave advice. “Conclave advice for New Players” might work better for your target audience.

 

Edit: Comments on your advice:

  1. The stuff about picking a starting frame seems redundant. No new player is going to read your post before picking a frame. It would be after when they were trying Conclave. Assume they have played the game at least a little.
  2. Telling people how to access Conclave is okay.
  3. Recruit conditioning is a weird thing. Yes, it is for people that are new and inexperienced. But experienced players like to not get out (Conclave rank based) of it so they can kill new people.
  4. I could not see anywhere that you said why anyone should trust your opinion. What is your level of experience?
Edited by krc473
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, (PSN)BioOxide said:

ok sorry 

I moved to a bigger screen and it was okay to read, still large, but better than on mobile. I added some tips to my previous post. See spoiler below:

Spoiler
6 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Edit: Comments on your advice:

  1. The stuff about picking a starting frame seems redundant. No new player is going to read your post before picking a frame. It would be after when they were trying Conclave. Assume they have played the game at least a little.
  2. Telling people how to access Conclave is okay.
  3. Recruit conditioning is a weird thing. Yes, it is for people that are new and inexperienced. But experienced players like to not get out (Conclave rank based) of it so they can kill new people.
  4. I could not see anywhere that you said why anyone should trust your opinion. What is your level of experience?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, (PSN)BioOxide said:

... discharge is to week ...

Sadly, Volt's 4th Discharge is currently bugged in Conclave and has been for a long time -- probably years by now. 🤔

Just another thing the devs haven't fixed.

1 hour ago, (PSN)BioOxide said:

Team death match annihilation is one of the four game mode.It’s when 6vs6 Tenno’s fight to reach 25 orbs and you have 10 min to do so.

Team Annihilation is only up to 4 vs 4, not 6 vs 6. Same as Cephalon Capture.

 

Btw, Region times would be useful, but it's not clear what time zone you yourself are in. You should clarify that so others can translate that to their own time zone.

 

27 minutes ago, krc473 said:
  • Recruit conditioning is a weird thing. Yes, it is for people that are new and inexperienced. But experienced players like to not get out (Conclave rank based) of it so they can kill new people.

There are a few, but it's not the norm. Yet one more thing that wouldn't be too hard to fix, either. Things like forced progression after some amount of games/kills/time has been suggested countless times here, too.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Kontrollo said:

There are a few, but it's not the norm. Yet one more thing that wouldn't be too hard to fix, either. Things like forced progression after some amount of games/kills/time has been suggested countless times here, too.

I know it is not the norm. But when telling a new player about Conclave I do think it is useful to mention because it does happen. I think the number of kills or maintaining at least a set KD ratio for a number of matches to force you out of conditioning would be useful. Someone can play 100 games and still be bad, but maintaining at least a 5:1 KD for five matches is not easy. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, krc473 said:

I know it is not the norm. But when telling a new player about Conclave I do think it is useful to mention because it does happen. I think the number of kills or maintaining at least a set KD ratio for a number of matches to force you out of conditioning would be useful. Someone can play 100 games and still be bad, but maintaining at least a 5:1 KD for five matches is not easy. 

Agreed, that's another option. I wouldn't mind either if it were pretty lenient so there's enough room to get all the things from the shop. Just that it happens eventually.

Back in the day, in the Roadmap thread, they said it wouldn't be a hard separation. Now that it is, they could at least address some of the problems that brought. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My advice for new conclave players is don't expect to be able to win when you first start. Don't quit because you lost or got salty you kept dying. People that win have alot of practice so if you want to kill players or win you have to play more and practice to get good. Conclave is more fun when you win but most players quit before even getting to that point because they die so much. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You mean that mode where you get mowed down by MR 1's wielding Skanas? Ohhh, Fun xD xD xD Nah, it was a cool mode, Y'know I'm not surprised that it's nearly completely dead on PS4, PvP modes really tend to struggle on games designed for 4 player co-op, a couple do it really well, but the game makes me personally feel that I don't really wanna hunt down other tenno, it doesn't give off comp PvP vibes at all and never tried to is another thing. They tried to revive it with Lunaro, a more friendly co-op sports mode, it lasted a while, but it's just something about PvP in warframe that doesn't feel right, no matter how much they try to balance weapons out every update. I grinded out Typhoon a few years ago then never really returned to it, The Sybaris can be a very good weapon there if you're really into the PvP side of things on warframe .. Besides that, I think the only reason one would play conclave on PS4 would be to grind out the Riv armors, the syandana, or participate in the very very VERY niche marketplace of selling the mods for 10p each (About what they go for if you can find the very rare "WTB Conclave mods" guy) ... The syandana is actually epic, but the problem is you have to complete challenges every week / day to keep the fires lit on it... it resets every week, there was a point me and my friend would just do torture ourselves to keep the syandana lit up but that died after like a month lol .. it's just not worth it. I've never played PC WF but i'm assuming (?) the mode might still be alive there? But on PS4, you'll almost never find a match, and if you do? You'll find the occasional cult high MR player there surrounded by people who are new and just trying it out for the first time, AKA The MR 1s who just plow over you with the Skana :P That's only on NA Region too, The other regions you will NEVER find a conclave match on PS4. There's already only like barely 0-15 people in the recruitment chat in other regions here.

 

Decent try at giving advice on a long lost mode though my friend, Especially considering you are also from PS4 Like myself :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, (PSN)Poloboyz93 said:

You mean that mode where you get mowed down by MR 1's wielding Skanas? Ohhh, Fun xD xD xD Nah, it was a cool mode, Y'know I'm not surprised that it's nearly completely dead on PS4, PvP modes really tend to struggle on games designed for 4 player co-op, a couple do it really well, but the game makes me personally feel that I don't really wanna hunt down other tenno, it doesn't give off comp PvP vibes at all and never tried to is another thing. They tried to revive it with Lunaro, a more friendly co-op sports mode, it lasted a while, but it's just something about PvP in warframe that doesn't feel right, no matter how much they try to balance weapons out every update. I grinded out Typhoon a few years ago then never really returned to it, The Sybaris can be a very good weapon there if you're really into the PvP side of things on warframe .. Besides that, I think the only reason one would play conclave on PS4 would be to grind out the Riv armors, the syandana, or participate in the very very VERY niche marketplace of selling the mods for 10p each (About what they go for if you can find the very rare "WTB Conclave mods" guy) ... The syandana is actually epic, but the problem is you have to complete challenges every week / day to keep the fires lit on it... it resets every week, there was a point me and my friend would just do torture ourselves to keep the syandana lit up but that died after like a month lol .. it's just not worth it. I've never played PC WF but i'm assuming (?) the mode might still be alive there? But on PS4, you'll almost never find a match, and if you do? You'll find the occasional cult high MR player there surrounded by people who are new and just trying it out for the first time, AKA The MR 1s who just plow over you with the Skana :P That's only on NA Region too, The other regions you will NEVER find a conclave match on PS4. There's already only like barely 0-15 people in the recruitment chat in other regions here.

 

Decent try at giving advice on a long lost mode though my friend, Especially considering you are also from PS4 Like myself :)

You got beat by mr1's with skana? Pffff

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ----Legacy---- said:

This alone explains why you're so negative to the mode.

Ye instead of being salty and quitting literally just follow my advice.

 

On 2022-01-31 at 4:55 PM, (XBOX)GameGhost123 said:

My advice for new conclave players is don't expect to be able to win when you first start. Don't quit because you lost or got salty you kept dying. People that win have alot of practice so if you want to kill players or win you have to play more and practice to get good. Conclave is more fun when you win but most players quit before even getting to that point because they die so much. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, ----Legacy---- said:

This alone explains why you're so negative to the mode.

Wouldn't say it's negativity at all lol, it's the plain truth, with a little bit of comedy added in .. Hence me saying "xD xD ... Nah, its a cool mode.. but I'm not surprised ------- " I have no hard feelings at all to the mode, I just tell it how it is, and also, Made it clear that this only applies to the PS4 version of it... lol, Text is hard to put emotion behind, so I can probably see how you mistook that for negativity... lol

 

49 minutes ago, (XBOX)GameGhost123 said:

You got beat by mr1's with skana? Pffff

Did I say I did? Or I just said you get mowed down in general by MR 1s with Skanas, You know, kinda hinting at meaning that's all that plays the mode on PS4 lol, new players.. (I guess that one flew way over your head) I'm not salty at all.. I finished the grind to max rank Typhoon already years ago, with a good K/D during a time where it was still played frequently by a cult following.. I still queue up sometimes to see how it is now compared to how it was back then, and it's empty, can't find a match most times, and when you do, it's all new players.. I'm just telling the truth about the game mode on PS4.. but hell, even if someone did get mowed down by Skana's, Who cares? It was a joke .. The mode isn't comp to begin with, just another Syndicate to grind out, so what's with the "Pfff" ? and what advice did you give? To "Not give up even if you die alot"? Isn't that the case with most games ? or life situations in general? Very broad advice there my friend.. at least the OP tried to get into detail with some sort of advice ... Oh lord .. lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2022-02-03 at 9:49 PM, (XBOX)GameGhost123 said:

You got beat by mr1's with skana? Pffff

if he wasn't on ps I'd said he met one of the ol unranked accounts lol. We had a lot of ppl on pc who never increased their MR.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...