WTB Ordis sentinel following me around in base like in the quest

I'd like to buy it as a skin for other Sentinels, but I don't think the roaming Ordis functionality itself should be paid considering he was already doing that in the quest. That should be Ordis behavior by default while in the camp.

Edited by Jarriaga
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Cyclouros said:

Can we also get Umbra Ordis back? That was the best Ordis.

I would love a quest where we make choices similar to the marghulis/lotus/natah ones at the end of TNW.

And this time we can choose beast of bones / mad ordis / vitruvian ordis.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

WTB lots of people to hang around in my Earth camp, tbh. Ordis, Umbra, Wally, Natah Eidolotus, Lars the Railjack Pilot, my Liches and Sisters, Aunt Kela de Gas Leak...

Maybe not all of them at once, but having some guests sometime would be swell.

don't forget about your uncle teshin

• Like 3

It would be so refreshing to have a being that talks to me inside my orbiter to make it feel less empty and depressing. (Helminth doesn't count because it just adds to that feeling.) Transmissions are nice, but it gets kind of depressing sitting around the orbiter with only my ugly space cat for company.

I would love if he was customizable like how lotus is now too.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, George_PPS said:

I also like this classic/retro/Orokin look Ordis! Please make it available to buy!

About retro! You know how Ordis was changed from a blue to a black background in that one update not long ago? Yeah... I didn't really like the one with the black BG because it feels... not blue and too transparent, I guess. I really wish we could switch from a Sentinel to blue BG, black BG or a Vitruvian Ordis (with the weird Vitruvian Ordis voicelines togglable, of course)

• Like 1

On 2022-01-24 at 8:39 PM, Cyclouros said:

Can we also get Umbra Ordis back? That was the best Ordis.

Fun fact, you can actually see Ordis's Sentinel Body hiding in Umbra Ordis if you squint

So is ordis dead? - (SPOILERS) The New War Quest Discussion - Warframe  Forums

• Like 1

I find it weird that we get transmissions from Ordis in his Sentinel body now. I'm glad if he wants to physically appear and follow me around, but if he does not do that, I wish I could get his cracked geometrical appearance back. It's made to describe his personality.

• Like 1