Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Resurgence: Post-Event and Next Steps!

[DE]Danielle

55 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Prime Warframes

• Volt Prime + Odonata Prime
  • Valkyr Prime
  • Nyx Prime

Wow, Volt Prime +Odonata Prime relics are already available from Baro. so it is a bit of a surprise seeing them being considered as the permanent offerings. (Valkyr and Nyx were already permanent offerings from RJ)

One suggestion I can make is to add more relics to Baro and/or to increase the amount of offerings Baro has each week to compensate having another alternative source for volt prime relics.

55 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:
  •  
  • 5 Ducats 

Could we please maybe increase this value to something like say 20 ducat or even just remove it entirely? One relic nets us at least 15 ducats or a forma blueprint at best. Having 5 ducats being a trade offering for one aya is considered a lesser value to buying a relic.

Edited by XHADgaming
  • Like 58

Functionally, I like Prime Resurgence a lot more than Prime Vault. Buying Relics with Aya feels a lot better than endlessly getting Vaulted Relics I don't need from missions.

The only negative for me were the fast store cycles, although I assume this is because of the experimental nature of the event. Even though I had everything before the event started, I tried to farm 1 of each Warframe to see what it was like and for trading Platinum later. I ended up giving up a few weeks in because the time investment each week just wasn't worth it.

Overall, I liked the event and with some tweaks and changes here and there I'd love to see it replace Prime Vault.
Edited by di0n08O8
  • Like 36

16 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

Wow, Volt Prime +Odonata Prime relics are already available from Baro. so it is a bit of a surprise seeing them being considered as the permanent offerings. (Valkyr and Nyx were already permanent offerings from RJ)

One suggestion I can make is to add more relics to Baro and/or to increase the amount of offerings Baro has each week to compensate having another alternative source for volt prime relics.

Worth considering, you won't be able to get any new Aya/Regal Aya so it's not like Varzia's wares will be available for anyone all year round. They're permanent, but in the same way that Vaulted Relics are permanent: you can't get any more of them after the fact. While they're an "alternate source" for Volt Relics, it's only a source you can access if you've already got Aya so I don't see any problems with Baro's offering.

• Like 6

hace 1 hora, [DE]Danielle dijo:

Items available for Aya:

• Volt Prime, Valkyr Prime, and Nyx Prime Relics*
  • 5 Ducats 
  • Apis Syandana
  • Spektaka Liset Skin or Necraloid Bundle

So Varzia stays and these things can still be obtainable through her?

hace 1 hora, [DE]Danielle dijo:

since Aya and Regal Aya are no longer obtainable there should be no item gatekeeping for players who do not have any stock leftover. 

But using which resource? As i read it, sorry if i understand it wrong, Aya will no longer drop, but there is some wares that used to be availeable for Aya. So with what are we gonna pay those things? :)

• Like 1

It was good, really accesible, rng based? No surprise, if it replaced the relic from the bounties, well, rng was gonna be there, The regal Aya stuff, while it did have controversy, cause its a "scam", because it didnt offer platinum, now it does, which is a plus to buy regal Aya, I did it, i bought 3 regal Aya, got myself edo prime and a sigil, worth the price, but overall, its good, they werent all the primes, missing Mirage, Banshee, Chroma and Zephyr Prime and their weapons, Euphona Prime, Kronen Prime, Tiburon, and so on and the accessories of course but hey, it was a good event

• Like 2

Looking forward to skipping your next monetization "event" Warframe! Keep up the no player time requirement content please! I liked this "event" because it only required me to farm a small amount of aya to get the free offerings before i could forget all about it.

Edited by Skaleek
  • Like 9

Personally, I thought this event was both good and bad.
Nice because you had a lot more choice in the relics, thus giving everyone the chance to get those Warframes.
Bad because the farming system was hateful. Buggy bounties and with little chance of getting Aya, not to mention that if you wanted to farm Aya faster, it would be better to go alone.
Too much farming and too many relics to take .. and the duration for each rotation was not the best. You took out Ghoul Purge, which helped with farming, making the event even heavier. I can understand that it is the first edition of this event, and I hope that in the future you will make it less heavy.

• Like 18

This event was great. Gave players a chance to farm for past vaulted primes. Though... if and when you guys do another resurgance event, make it a bit more easier to get the vaulted primes next time (Basically make it a bit easier to get Aya.). It'll save a lot of time and headache for those wanting to go the free path. Granted, I got about... 90% of the vaulted primes in my arsenal rn, but again, just making it a bit easier for others to get the free stuff makes all the difference.

Edited by Stickman949
Just making a bit of clarification.
  • Like 5

Just give us slower cycles and I'm game for whatever comes next. I like being able to pick and choose relics, but having a week or so to grind up Aya at the same rate as random relics feels too cramped.

Still not a fan of Regal Aya's value, plat not withstanding. It is, again, nice to pick and choose items at least.

• Like 14

26 minutes ago, TakasuNight said:

Nice because you had a lot more choice in the relics, thus giving everyone the chance to get those Warframes.
Bad because the farming system was hateful. Buggy bounties and with little chance of getting Aya, not to mention that if you wanted to farm Aya faster, it would be better to go alone.
Too much farming and too many relics to take .. and the duration for each rotation was not the best. You took out Ghoul Purge, which helped with farming, making the event even heavier. I can understand that it is the first edition of this event, and I hope that in the future you will make it less heavy.

I agree

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

A hotfix will be going out on all platforms tomorrow, January 25th to replace Aya with the Nyx Prime and Rhino Prime Relics in the Drop Tables. Regal Aya packs will also be retired at the time that the event comes to a close.* 

Wait. If this is saying what I think it's saying...I'll finally be able to get the Rhino Prime BP without spending a bunch of Aya on losing attempts?! This is poggers asf

Edited by (XBOX)snappyjord
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Schwarzsturm said:

So Varzia stays and these things can still be obtainable through her?

But using which resource? As i read it, sorry if i understand it wrong, Aya will no longer drop, but there is some wares that used to be availeable for Aya. So with what are we gonna pay those things? :)

It's a way for people to spend any remaining Aya (if they don't want to hold onto it for any possible future use).  Nothing more than that.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

If you choose, any remaining Aya/Regal Aya can be used in Varzia’s post-event shop (as listed above) or can be held onto for potential future Prime Vault efforts.

i'm still unsure how to feel given the cloudo f not good that week long leadup was. Even wit hthe inevetable remedy, the insistance at trying ot minamize how terrified we had made you over a very blatant and grossly greedy misstep doesn't sit well.

Plus the system even now needs refining and tweaking.

Flaws to one side i do hope it returns for more than just a couple months out of the year to pad out Q4 earnings statements. If nothing else being able to buy aya packs the rest of the year and immediately pick up the edo prime armor set is pretty good feeling.

Thanks for the heads up! I'm going to grind the two or three extra Aya I need and spend them on the Spectata Liset skin.

I didn't spend any cash on the event, but I really liked the ability to purchase the Vaulted relics that I needed ─ when I needed them.

Thanks for Prime Resurgence and thanks for Varzia! 😻

• Like 1

Event was fine, I think Raya is a bad deal still, but I also think all of my transactions with y'all are generally bad so its on par at least.

Aya drops seem contentious, but I think they are in a good state right now. There are issues with open world bounties in general that could make the Aya farming better. Vallis and Plains need some bugfixes and its a shame that going solo in Deimos is the fastest method due to how Bounty objectives scale, mostly player efficiency is not aligned with that.. it can be annoying in pubs.

The short availability is good I think, spares the player economy somewhat I imagine. 

1 hour ago, TakasuNight said:

I would agree on the good and the bad.  The good - I now have every Prime to level 30.

The bad - bounties.  Buggy bounties.  I didn't start until after the initial hotfix to fix the Ghoul Purge bug, so I never encountered that bug.  Just the general bounty bugs that have been around since before I started playing (on PC).

With Narmer added as well, your bounties need to be made workable and, IMO, more fun.  I know there's been a couple hotfixes since Narmer, but they still have a tendency to bug every so often, as well as (especially PoE) being poorly designed and just annoying (area control and don't kill anything else, especially, as well as vs Grineer on Deimos).

Seeing the Narmer stuff added to a reskinned bounty brought out a "that sucks" reaction from me, and dealing with the buggy versions for the weeks you were on holiday made them suck more.  Prime Resurgence wasn't any different (after quickly learning that doing Void missions was pointless for collecting Aya).

If this comes back, I'd recommend taking one or two Void missions and just replacing ALL relics with Aya as rewards.  Whichever one has the drop table that is more available in other missions.  One mission, one relic, go buy the one you want.  I know this goes against Warframe's design philosophy of frustrating the player as much as they will accept, but it's what I'd want to see happen.

• Like 8