Can we get a Praghasa Node in the Sun?

Not sure what happened to the Sentient Mothership after she tried to eat the Sun, but could we get a regular Star Chart node where we can visit her and fight Murex Sentients while trying to avoid the sun's destructive environmental hazards?

• Like 9

My friend had the idea that since DE told us that raids will come back eventually....it will be probably the location of a Raid.

i like the idea, it has an enviromental "difficoulty" of having to dodge the solar rays and putting in some puzzles or arenas filled with Sentients might just hit the spot for a good raid location.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, (PSN)max141064 said:

My friend had the idea that since DE told us that raids will come back eventually....it will be probably the location of a Raid.

i like the idea, it has an enviromental "difficoulty" of having to dodge the solar rays and putting in some puzzles or arenas filled with Sentients might just hit the spot for a good raid location.

That would be really neat... 

Would be fun to have more of that kind of gameplay, but in the meantime there is a Praghasa Throne Room captura scene you can get from Little Duck if you haven't heard of it already. At least we can somehow "revisit" it.

1 hour ago, (PSN)max141064 said:

I wish, but feels to good to be true. Let's cross fingers and see what DE does about it...

2 hours ago, PsiWarp said:

Not sure what happened to the Sentient Mothership after she tried to eat the Sun, but could we get a regular Star Chart node where we can visit her and fight Murex Sentients while trying to avoid the sun's destructive environmental hazards?

Yeah same, the gameplay and Drifter parts were the only pros of the quest and I don't want them to be Golden Maw again, unused, forgotten asset of the game which is always there in the files but never used, this happens in most of the quests or stuff DE puts effort to make the quest interesting but they themselves leave it away, wasting efforts, time and fun of the players along that.

• Like 1