Mastery for the melee weapons tenet

(XBOX)iNova115

hello, my name is Daniel, excuse my very bad english, i'm using the google translator so maybe you won't understand my words, you see, there is something that bothers me and makes me sad and it's the tenet melee weapons, it makes me very sad to know that because of my mastery I can't buy the exec tenet which is a weapon that I deeply desire, to which I got mods to make it a decent build and that it takes me hours and hours of farming for the holokeys, how can I not buy it because of my mastery , I feel sad because it is a weapon that I longed to have, and that it does not make sense that I cannot obtain it when the other weapons do not respect the mastery system being that both are tenet, I only ask that they fix that, why raise the mastery It is already very very complicated, and that it has to be level 16 for the weapon that I want so much to have, it disappoints me and makes me very sad, have a nice day or night.

• Like 2

It sucks that the one weapon you really want has a high mastery, but the mastery system is the method the game has of unlocking content.

While it is odd that there is one that is higher by 2 mastery ranks, it could simply be there to give incentive to level up the others as part of the mastery system.

I understand that it is part of a system, but it does not make sense that tenet melee weapons require a high level of mastery when the parvos sisters do not, it is sad because I worked hard to get the exec that is a weapon that I wanted so badly, but a little sign of, oh, you're not level enough, stop me