Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XBOX The New War: Hotfix #7 + 7.1

[DE]Megan

XBOX The New War: Hotfix #7

Prime Resurgence has concluded! 

Regal Aya is no longer purchasable from Varzia and Aya has been removed from the drop tables and replaced with Nyx Prime and Rhino Prime Relics. 

Varzia still resides in Maroo’s Bazaar with a selection of wares. If you choose, any remaining Aya/Regal Aya can be used in Varzia’s post-event shop or can be held onto for potential future Prime Vault efforts. While the future of Prime Resurgence is still being determined, priority in any instance will be to provide options that appropriately meets player expectations for premium purchases. 

A full Post-Event and Next Steps breakdown is available here!

Changes:

• Vaulted the Neo P2 Relic and replaced it with the Neo P4 Relic in the drop tables. 

• The Neo P2 Relic was missed being Vaulted with Harrow Prime’s release.

• Caliban’s Cranion Helmet has been added for future Nightwave Cred Offerings rotations - keep an eye out for it! 

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash if the Panzer Devolution Mod respawn triggered with specific timing during player death & respawn.

• Fixed Invasion Events (Fomorian or Razorback Armada) not triggering when eligible to.

XBOX The New War: Hotfix #7.1

Fixes:

• Fixed a Varzia Tip appearing as a filepath.

Please help me understand... Is fixing the Knell Prime extra complicated or is it just such a low priority? Or is it that the right people don't know it's broken? Or did DE fix it and forgot to put it in the Hotfix notes? Is there anything else I can do... I REALLY am invested in the idea of making this gun a major part of my game play and knowing we are now into hotfix 7 and something that (seems) like it shouldn't be hard to fix still isn't. I'm sure it's probably just that I'm wrong and it IS hard to fix, but I'd like to know if possible. Thank you so much for everything you do!

Phire.

3 hours ago, (XBOX)phire42 said:

Please help me understand... Is fixing the Knell Prime extra complicated or is it just such a low priority? Or is it that the right people don't know it's broken? Or did DE fix it and forgot to put it in the Hotfix notes? Is there anything else I can do... I REALLY am invested in the idea of making this gun a major part of my game play and knowing we are now into hotfix 7 and something that (seems) like it shouldn't be hard to fix still isn't. I'm sure it's probably just that I'm wrong and it IS hard to fix, but I'd like to know if possible. Thank you so much for everything you do!

Phire.

It requires a native code change to fix, which requires going into certification and it would be a waste to enter the cert process for a single change.

So they instead bundle everything that requires native code changes in a single update to only require to do the cert process once, usually they also add skins or any form a content with them Soo it's not a empty update.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)thelazyengi said:

It requires a native code change to fix, which requires going into certification and it would be a waste to enter the cert process for a single change.

So they instead bundle everything that requires native code changes in a single update to only require to do the cert process once, usually they also add skins or any form a content with them Soo it's not a empty update.

Wouldnt be the first time , they fixed it on PC rapidly . Its a pain they cant push it out few other lingering bugs we still have from New War that have been squashed on PC .

They can push stuff as a fix regardless of coding since they manged to screw the code going from ordinary to prime ( lol who'd a thought that happening ) , major pain cause the weapon is a beast and is super fun to play.

So you guys just aren't going to fix the fact that you broke my dojo, huh?

I invested so much time and so many resources into building it and you straight up ruined it with TNW update and you're just going to leave it like this for me to fix?  I built something, you broke it, and you don't do a single thing to make it right and just expect me to go in and fix it myself when you break it?  It is going to take hours of my time to set it back right.  I should not have to spend that time for something YOU did.

I've been patient, I have. But how is it that the crash issue in the New War is still not addressed? I'm not trying to be dramatic here, but this game has literally been unplayable for me since the New War dropped. I've mentioned this problem before, and still, nothing has changed. Warframe is just bloatware at this point, because its taking up needless space due to it not being a functional game. 7 hotfixes, and I have been and still am trapped in the "She gives, We Live" mission of the New War for OVER A MONTH. There is no reason for why a game is literally unplayable for that long. That's insane. I know it's not an issue on my end, either. I've downloaded updates, deleted old memory and downloaded again to make sure I'm up to date. Emptied cache, but nothing is working. Something is broken (and I do mean BROKEN) in this game, and it needs to be fixed. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2022-01-25 at 1:58 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Don't see a post for the latest hotfix (echoes of war). Got the alert it was down and to download, waited for the timer countdown from redtext per instructions, it installed an update via manage game, but the laucher "connecting" fails with "Unable to connect ensure you have the latest version...."

cleared cache, saved data etc. same error

Archived