Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update (Twitter): Warframe Alerts App - By Kingtaro

KingTaro

Ok, I think I got the "twitter limit" problem solved now.

I really appreciate it that you guys keep me posted about all these bugs, so thank you!

Hoping to get the app in the "perfect shape" by the end of this week, so please let me know if you find any more bugs.

@Zilfix

Thank you!

I'm glad it worked out somewhat.

@MaximumSquid

Today, I was constantly working on the app, so it went down from time to time.

But it should be running fine now. Let me know if that's not the case.

@Zilfix and Dreamwalk3r

Looks like I will have to look into localization compatibility. When I do, the app will most likely stay in English, but hopefully it will add more compatibility.

Sure, no need to localize it, I'm just more used to russian locale on phone but have no problems with English. Compatibility is the only thing that needed :)

I downloaded this for the Droid 4 and it doesn't show an APP I can press in my menu to launch it. Also, I don't get any notifications from it when I minimize the app and no way for me to relaunch it except or installing it again to open it. Thus, this APP doesn't work with Droid 4.

I downloaded this for the Droid 4 and it doesn't show an APP I can press in my menu to launch it. Also, I don't get any notifications from it when I minimize the app and no way for me to relaunch it except or installing it again to open it. Thus, this APP doesn't work with Droid 4.

Which version of the app did you install? On KingTaro's download page, the first two need adobe air and is not compatible with some devices. If those two do not work, try the advanced version listed on the bottom of the page.

Turned out localization was changing how the app parsed Dates. I have fixed this, so re-install and hopefully the app should work in all languages (app still in English).

Ahh, yes, date parsing. It works now, thank you! :)

Also, what's up with all these downvotes in any post mentioning "russian"? Any communist-haters here? :)

Tested and working fine on the Moto Droid Bionic. Using the advanced client. Only bug I can see is that the toggle for the persistent notification doesn't work like its suppose to since I would like to get rid of that from my bar. Other than that, works fine.

Tested and working fine on the Moto Droid Bionic. Using the advanced client. Only bug I can see is that the toggle for the persistent notification doesn't work like its suppose to since I would like to get rid of that from my bar. Other than that, works fine.

Many settings, like the persistent notification, require a restart of the app to take hold. Just use the refresh option in the menue and the settings should take hold right away.

Is it just me or does this app stop updating after running for hours straight? I always have my phone and tablet running it over night and it seems to stop updating completely after any given amount of time. Sometimes, it updates but even then its usually after an alert has already ended. Even the advanced one doesn't update fast enough, even if I tell it to update every minute. It will eventually update, but still updates usually after the alert has already ended. Any way to fix this? Works fine on the web browser.

Just reposting what I said on other thread.

Using the advanced app works fine on my Samsung Galaxy Nexus, though one thing I have noticed is that the notifications do not seem to trigger the notification light, it's still way better than relying on the rss feed, but requires looking at my phone screen to see if there's an alert.

Using the advanced app works fine on my Samsung Galaxy Nexus, though one thing I have noticed is that the notifications do not seem to trigger the notification light, it's still way better than relying on the rss feed, but requires looking at my phone screen to see if there's an alert.

Looks like I have to manually code it to use the notification light. I'll add it to next update.

Dave, any way you could make the notification noise adjustable in settings? Even at max volumes its not very loud on any of my devices so it doesn't seem to wake me up.

Notification volume is usually controlled by a separate volume control in android it self. I can see if there is a way to program a volume value, but it will conflict with the system volume control.

I have every volume on my phone all the way up, and it's still not noisy enough to get my attention. Maybe its just the "Somethings Wrong".

go ahead and try the "Use custom notification" option, and set a system notification sound. For testing purposes, turn off "limit alerts" and "limit shown". This will make the system alert you to credit only alerts as well and will speed up the testing process. If the system sound is loud enough, then the issue is with the "Something's Wrong" file, and I will have to look more in to it...

If any of these options are unavailable, update the app to the "Advanced version" listed at the bottom of KingTaro's mobile download page.